So Close, But So Far

Profizzle99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I admit, we had a great season this year but the way we played was unacceptable. You know what guys? The Giants were the better team hands down. It doesn’t matter what if, what it, what if, we lost. On top of that we were humiliated in our home court. We played like crap, and got a crappy result. No excuses, I love the packers and they are my team but playing like that is unacceptable, we might never have a chance like this for another ten years. All the hard work to get there and just **** the year away because we think we will walk into the super bowl. Its like whenever we take one step forward we take two steps back, your season is worthless unless you win the big games. Anyway lets see if we can get close to 13-3 next year when we have crappy draft picks and a hard *** schedule. At least the Packers will dominate in Madden 09. I just had to get that out, rant and tell me how stupid or on track I am.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We definitely were flat. Some bright spots here and there, but otherwise we were nothing like the team that played Seattle.

But you're right. 13-3 means little when you finish the season playing the way we played yesterday.

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I blame the coaching staff for not having the team ready. Also how can you only run the ball 13 times when the week before grant had 201 yards? The defense played like crap giving up big play after big play.

Staff online

Latest posts