Snap Out Of It!!!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM and the coaching staff grades players after losses, and yes even after wins. Not everyone will have a perfect game. Always room for improvement.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Analyze away, that's cool, just don't be nothing but negative. When you are talking about how you are worried about how vulnerable our pass defense is and the yards we are giving up (which in today's game is a distorted number). You need to also look at that we gave up yards but we had 3 int's (very nearly 4) and they scored half as many points as we did.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
MM and the coaching staff grades players after losses, and yes even after wins. Not everyone will have a perfect game. Always room for improvement.

Yes they do, That's why when they tell me that Clay is playing at a very high level even though he doesn't have the sacks I believe them. I haven't really heard allot of concern from McCarthy about the yards we are giving up.

Once again Ivo, I have nothing against fans second guessing the coaches and the players, it's a long standing tradition in football and I was not being critical of that. I just wanted to fire up this forum a little.

How can you not be fired up about being a part of the greatest fan base of the greatest franchise in the NFL, who are the defending champions. Are still universally considered the best team in football, with the best QB in the game right now, playing with the best receiving corp in the NFL and we have a run game again. On defense we are stopping the run, we are getting the turnovers and we are playing excellent red zone defense. We are 4-0

This is a rare thing happening right now my friend and it won't last for long (in geological time). This is what we have all dreamed of for years and years and years. Don't worry, be happy. Gush for this team, it is all sunshine, let the coaches worry about fixing things. Just flow with the moment and party with the pack.

Come to the international tailgate in San Diego!!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes they do, That's why when they tell me that Clay is playing at a very high level even though he doesn't have the sacks I believe them. I haven't really heard allot of concern from McCarthy about the yards we are giving up.

Once again Ivo, I have nothing against fans second guessing the coaches and the players, it's a long standing tradition in football and I was not being critical of that. I just wanted to fire up this forum a little.

How can you not be fired up about being a part of the greatest fan base of the greatest franchise in the NFL, who are the defending champions. Are still universally considered the best team in football, with the best QB in the game right now, playing with the best receiving corp in the NFL and we have a run game again. On defense we are stopping the run, we are getting the turnovers and we are playing excellent red zone defense. We are 4-0

This is a rare thing happening right now my friend and it won't last for long (in geological time). This is what we have all dreamed of for years and years and years. Don't worry, be happy. Gush for this team, it is all sunshine, let the coaches worry about fixing things. Just flow with the moment and party with the pack.

Come to the international tailgate in San Diego!!!!!

What the coaches say publicly and what they say in private is two different thing. It should be pretty obvious, I mean they say nothing is wrong with him and then he sits out of practice with an injury? come on. And above all I trust what I see and about 1/2 of what I hear.

I guess we disagree on how we enjoy the success, I like to look for improvement, you like to sit back and enjoy what you see.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I definitely look for improvement, and I pay close attention on what is going on with the team, but my focus is on gameday because that's when the excitement is. Coaches and players can work out the details, I have no control over that. I just want to be entertained.

But it's all cool, you be Ying and I'll be Yang or visa versa. In the end we both bleed Green and Gold.

Latest posts