Snap Out Of It!!!!!!

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I guess my major point here is we have waited 13 years for this. This is OUR glory year. We are the defending champs until and if someone knocks us out of the playoffs. Sure in the NFL today it is unlikely that we will go unbeaten. But who cares. We are focusing on the negative aspect too much.

This is our year to Puff up our chest because we are the best. I have a big "G" logo with "PACKERS" and the Lombardi Trophy next to it on the back window of my Avalanche. In recent years there has been a remarkable explosion of Steelers decals out here. Every time I see one, I make it a point to cut in front of them. I got to cut in front of an SUV with a giant "C" on his back window on Tuesday, that was fun.

Be outspoken, be loud, go troll for the hell of it. You are king of the hill, enjoy the ride while it lasts because we all know glory is fleeting. Go post on kittens thread about how blessed we are to have the best young quarter back in the NFL who is just hitting his stride. Talk about if there is anybody out there that can stop Jermical, How great it is to have a two headed beast of a running game that we didn't have when we won last year, AND we have an ace in the hole. Talk about how we are giving up yards in the air but not on the ground, as it turns colder that is going to be Big.

Of course do this all on Kittens thread. In the words of the great Baloo, "You've got to Accentuate the Positive, Eliminate the Negative, Latch on to the affirmative, don't mess with mister in between."

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder. When things are going good, it is easy to pick on little things, just to have something to talk about. I mean, how much conversation can we have just sitting around agreeing on how good this team is? This is a much more positive forum than others I've been on which were all "Fire TT and McCarthy" folks. But maybe since you've been dipping into your booyah juice early, you might pass some around?
I've been a Fire MM guy before...

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about, there is plenty to be depressed about with this team. At the rate we're going we'll probably only win like 19 games this season...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Iluv, GBG, and Kitten, in that order.
LOL.. well I was thinking it was , GBG, Kitten and Me! hehehehee.. I've been tossing that barefoot smiley in wherever possible!

I should be the ninja :ninja: I'm feline, all stealth!
.......... so let me try this again...
pooh..its not letting me grab smileys when i quote. so i'll hit enter and try again!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
guess who these are!...

:roflmao::ninja::barefoot:....then :whistling::x3::inlove:

OOOO i forgot.. Congrats 13 times "gramps" heehehee!! I'm very jealous!!!

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just became Grandfather for the 7th time today. A boy weighing in at 8/14 ozs. Last shot to carry on the family name. Too bad father is a Broncos fan tomorrow. Grandad rules!!!!!!!!:):)
Congratulations! I'm sure watching your grandson being born was the most beautiful thing in the world. Hope he grows up to be a Packers fan!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Congratulations, My 3 born turned on me and became a Steelers fan.

Hmmmm.... sounds to me as though SOMEONE needs to be taught a lesson. Is this turncoat old enough to go out and earn enough to help support the household income? I mean... like 9 or 10? Hahaahaha...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ok people, I have been seeing a serious trend on this forum. ok I'm the new guy so maybe this is the way it has always been. There seems to be an incredible amount of negative vibes circulating around here. Why is our defense so bad, why is Clay playing so bad, are the horsey s gonna be a trap game. Geez, you'd think we were in Philadelphia. What part am I not getting?

I could see the negativity if we had lost one or two of our first games. And I realize we are not yet pounding people into the ground and totally dominating but lets look at where we are. We are the Champions, we are 3-0, with the exception of the first half of the Carolina game we have never trailed. Even in the Carolina game we didn't let them score after the first quarter, until the game was in hand.

Cheer up, we are only getting better, sure someone is probably going to beat us at some point but right now live in the moment, bask in the glory, even the Trolls are afraid of us. We just beat the Bears in their house. Lets start talking about KICKING A** AND TAKING NAMES.

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I enjoy your posts and I'm not taking exception (as if it would matter if I did. ;) ) ... I'd just like to say that I don't think it's negativity; I think that that Packers fan base is so knowledgeable of the game, that they tend to find flaws that many fans would scarcely notice...or at least fans that hang around fan forums - let's put it that way. I don't think we've been spoiled because a good number of us have lived through the 70's and 80's when we were subjected to what could charitably be called 'bad football' and then from the arrival of Ron Wolf on...well....let's call it high expectations. :) Me? I've played (only one year of college ball-slow, white farm boy it turns out) and coached and am built to gurgle about one thing or another. Haha... it's hard for me -- sing it with me -- Accccc...centuate, the Positive ... because that outcome is the EXPECTED outcome -- YOU THINK IT'S FUN BEING WIRED THIS WAY??? Hmmm????

Ok... so in the spirit of open-mindedness ... I'm going to accept your challenge and work on my 'positivity'. :)

Members online

Latest posts