SNAP - I told you so

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I bet Mercury Morris is laughing his wrinkled old *** off right now

Has anyone seen the Reebok commercial yet about that? It was airing last night on NFL network. Look for it, it's the '72 Dolphins having a BBQ - it's awesome!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have gained so much respect for Eli in the past 5-6 games. I have always really liked the Giants, and now that i have some respect (a LOT of it) for Eli, I don't have to feel so conflicted about it. hahahahaha

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I have gained so much respect for Eli in the past 5-6 games. I have always really liked the Giants, and now that i have some respect (a LOT of it) for Eli, I don't have to feel so conflicted about it. hahahahaha

People forget that the kid's been a starter for 3 yrs & has made the playoffs in all of them.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

People forget that the kid's been a starter for 3 yrs & has made the playoffs in all of them.

For me it was just all of his whining and throwing his hands up in the air after every incompletion... that kind of thing. My disgust with him had almost nothing to do with how he played. Maybe now he's earned the right to show his frustration a little more, in my own little warped view of reality, anyway.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scum of the NFL
Randy Moss got **** (and is still getting it) for walking off the field before the end of regulation, when his defense was on the field. And here is the Coach of the Dynasty, the unwilling Face of the NFL head coach, charging onto the field, causing a frenzy, then leaving his players out there on their own. What a piece of crap. If I was a New England Patriot player, I would be so embarrassed and angry at my coach. The man is a true low-life.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Scum of the NFL
Randy Moss got **** (and is still getting it) for walking off the field before the end of regulation, when his defense was on the field. And here is the Coach of the Dynasty, the unwilling Face of the NFL head coach, charging onto the field, causing a frenzy, then leaving his players out there on their own. What a piece of crap. If I was a New England Patriot player, I would be so embarrassed and angry at my coach. The man is a true low-life.

If I was a player that's not the only thing I'd be embarrased about yesterday. :wink:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think NE has anything to be embarrassed about, other than maybe being a bit cocky. but they're NFL players, what do you expect? So Brady was cocky in response to Plax's prediction. Plax would've ended up with egg on his face if the Pats would've won. The Pats played ok, but were outplayed by the Giants.

Maybe the Pats players talked too much, but at least the players lost with a bit of dignity. The same can't be said for their esteemed genius coach. that guy defines the word "*******". I am embarrassed that he is the recognized face of the NFL coaches.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Scum of the NFL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have LOVED to see Moss after the game! He got just what he deserved!
NO RING FOR YOU, RANDY!!!!!
Hopefully most of the good players jump ship this off season to different teams.
What i like the most is, the cheaters got what they deserved, which is NO Lombardi trophy!

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I don't think NE has anything to be embarrassed about, other than maybe being a bit cocky. but they're NFL players, what do you expect? So Brady was cocky in response to Plax's prediction. Plax would've ended up with egg on his face if the Pats would've won. The Pats played ok, but were outplayed by the Giants.

Maybe the Pats players talked too much, but at least the players lost with a bit of dignity. The same can't be said for their esteemed genius coach. that guy defines the word "*******". I am embarrassed that he is the recognized face of the NFL coaches.

I like Coughlin (and of course MM) better. Coughlin just plain outcoached Bellichek. I thought that walking onto the field with a second left was disrespectful. Allow Eli and the Giants' O to down the ball. Show some class.

Eli deserved that last play. He played his heart out. That one pass where he should have been sacked was amazing. It was a thing of beauty. We were talking about it at work for over 10 minutes.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Congrats SNAP Giants fans deserve one of these

Thanks............If we cant repeat I hope like hell you guys win it....AND I MEAN THAT.......YOU GUYS KNOW THAT

Here's Brady scoffing at Plexiglas's prediction that the Pats would only score 17 pts....this from the Cowboys forum:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2yK5C9Ae4

:rotflmao:

Folks - those of you who haven't seen this need to see it.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm glad you guys won shows the pats dont be so arrogant which they were brady thought he had the game in the bag the way he would stand around your d-line line did a good job of putting him on the ground :D i think next year will be our turn :D

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm glad you guys won shows the pats dont be so arrogant which they were brady thought he had the game in the bag the way he would stand around your d-line line did a good job of putting him on the ground :D i think next year will be our turn :D

lol..... Arrogant Brady did see a lot of the underside of the stadium's dome.

If you get in next yr. I'll be rooting for you. We got ours......I'm not the greedy type.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol..... Arrogant Brady did see a lot of the underside of the stadium's dome.

If you get in next yr. I'll be rooting for you. We got ours......I'm not the greedy type.

And likewise. I'm starting to develop a soft spot for the Giants. I like teams with heart over teams with ego.

I can see next year being our year though because of the vast improvement. I honestly think Bigby will develop into a Pro Bowler. His skills are developing so fast. A few tweeks and we should be even better in '08.

Regardless, unless it's the Cows, I'll be pulling for the NFC team. If it's not us, I hope it's you in there.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I was amazed by how much pressure the Giants got against that great O-line. The Packers did a much better job in protection than the Patriots did.

That's because your O-Line is better than the Pats.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I was amazed by how much pressure the Giants got against that great O-line. The Packers did a much better job in protection than the Patriots did.

I was actually really surprised. I thought the NE O-line was really good. Apparently the Giants D was just too much for them to handle. Works for me :D

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
Greg C. said:

I was actually really surprised. I thought the NE O-line was really good. Apparently the Giants D was just too much for them to handle. Works for me :D

I think the Pats have a better OL. However, our RBs are better at picking up blitzes than the Pats' RBs. A big thank you to Edgar Bennett for this, for Bennett doesn't want to see his old friend take hits. Bennett has done an outstanding job at teaching our RBs how to pick up blitzers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts