SNAP - I told you so

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All they had to do was pressure Brady. That's what I told Snap, how the Giants can win. And that's what they did.

Congratulations to the Giants! It's been a fun season. I enjoyed watching my Packers, and I enjoyed watching your Giants ruin the Pats' perfect season, and Brady getting thumped! :cool:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was AWESOME. May I now point out that, in the thread below, I predicted the Giants to win? Nobody else here even bothered to make a prediction. My score was 31-27--not very close, but I only missed the margin of victory by one point.

This matchup reminded me of the Patriots vs. Rams Super Bowl at the end of the 2001 season, in which the Rams were heavily favored but the Patriots played great defense, made some clutch plays on offense, and pulled off the upset.

What a great game for the Giants. This shows just how close the Packers were to winning it all this year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
That was AWESOME. May I now point out that, in the thread below, I predicted the Giants to win? Nobody else here even bothered to make a prediction. My score was 31-27--not very close, but I only missed the margin of victory by one point.

This matchup reminded me of the Patriots vs. Rams Super Bowl at the end of the 2001 season, in which the Rams were heavily favored but the Patriots played great defense, made some clutch plays on offense, and pulled off the upset.

What a great game for the Giants. This shows just how close the Packers were to winning it all this year.
Looks like the Giants D stepped up BIG time.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All they had to do was pressure Brady. That's what I told Snap, how the Giants can win. And that's what they did.

Congratulations to the Giants! It's been a fun season. I enjoyed watching my Packers, and I enjoyed watching your Giants ruin the Pats' perfect season, and Brady getting thumped! :cool:

You were right Zombie.....they were all over Brady..........I'm gonna use you as my investor.

I'm in total shock.....even when there were 10 secs left I was still worried.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All they had to do was pressure Brady.

All I have to do to get rich is win the lottery. When we put it this way, it sounds easy!

A lot easier said than done, buddy.

NYG has better personnel at this point in time, and a very good coordinator.

We'll be there very very soon. HELL, we were almost there this year.

jeez.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks again. You guys are all class....1st class. :pop: :pop:

That was the 1st time all season I saw Brady rattled & frustrated.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:

Thanks again. You guys are all class....1st class. :pop: :pop:

That was the 1st time all season I saw Brady rattled & frustrated.
It was obvious he had NO clue how to handle the pressure!
I have never seen him like that. What happened to his great O line?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was amazed by how much pressure the Giants got against that great O-line. The Packers did a much better job in protection than the Patriots did.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

On another board, I had the Giants winning 30-28... strike out there.. but I'll take it.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
BTW- Snap hats off to you and your Giants.. thanks for capping off the season with style, knocking the cocky Pats off their little ego trip.

Wonder if Brady will treasure any of his superbowl rings now.. or if the next one will still be the most important or sweetest.. arrogant SOB.. I also wonder if the press will blame the game on Tom's model girlfriend being in attendance?

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW- Snap hats off to you and your Giants.. thanks for capping off the season with style, knocking the cocky Pats off their little ego trip.

Wonder if Brady will treasure any of his superbowl rings now.. or if the next one will still be the most important or sweetest.. arrogant SOB.. I also wonder if the press will blame the game on Tom's model girlfriend being in attendance?

Thanks Pack.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:

You were right Zombie.....they were all over Brady..........I'm gonna use you as my investor.

Snap - No! Don't do that! Don't take any stock advice from me.

Now football, I know what I'm talking about.

I'm happy for you. It was really a fun season, and I haven't had this much fun watching a Super Bowl since after the '96 season. :cool:

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I was amazed by how much pressure the Giants got against that great O-line. The Packers did a much better job in protection than the Patriots did.

Also, Tom Brady is no Brett Favre. Even with harsh weather, Favre looked much better against the Giants than Brady did.

Man, that was a fun game! I think I have a new second favorite team, especially when they play the Cows. :D

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Also, Tom Brady is no Brett Favre. Even with harsh weather, Favre looked much better against the Giants than Brady did.

Man, that was a fun game! I think I have a new second favorite team, especially when they play the Cows. :D

:lol: AND BEAT THEM!!!!!!!!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats, SNAP! That floater pass was a thing of beauty. I'm still not an Eli fan, but he got it done. Enjoy it!

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats, SNAP! That floater pass was a thing of beauty. I'm still not an Eli fan, but he got it done. Enjoy it!

Thanks Nathaniel......If Eli can keep doing it then I'll be convinced but this sure is a helluva start.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
Zombieslayer said:

Snap - No! Don't do that! Don't take any stock advice from me.

Now football, I know what I'm talking about.

I'm happy for you. It was really a fun season, and I haven't had this much fun watching a Super Bowl since after the '96 season. :cool:

You certainly do know what you're talking about....Ah 1996 I remember that one........35-21 I believe.....over NEW ENGLAND......... :pop:

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You certainly do know what you're talking about....Ah 1996 I remember that one........35-21 I believe.....over NEW ENGLAND......... :pop:

Funny thing is, if I remember correctly, both your team and mine have 3 SB wins and we both beat up on the Patriots for one of them. :cool:

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:

Thanks Nathaniel......If Eli can keep doing it then I'll be convinced but this sure is a helluva start.

He's definitely got the talent. I think I may be just a little bitter! Haha!

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:

Funny thing is, if I remember correctly, both your team and mine have 3 SB wins and we both beat up on the Patriots for one of them. :cool:

That's right we're both 3 - 1 and you beat NE, OAK & KC( 2-peat)....we beat NE, DEN & the Bills.

I believe theseason before you had the 2-peat you also won a championship so that would make Starr the only QB to have 3 Championships in a row.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From one of the Cowboy forums where they hate the Pats:

C:\Documents and Settings\snapoli\My Documents\My Pictures\denied2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts