RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/

Trent Green out; Tab Perry to visit
By Greg A. Bedard
Friday, Mar 7 2008, 11:33 PM
Green Bay - Here's the latest on the free agent front:

- Trent Green won't be coming to be Aaron Rodgers' backup. Green is ready to sign with a team but the Packers aren't quite settled on which direction they want to go;
- Former Bengals WR Tab Perry will be visiting on Tuesday;
- DE Corey Smith is still taking his visits;
- LB Brandon Chillar, apparently, is still weighing his options.

Yeah, not exactly a blistering hot stove, but that's what is going on heading into the weekend.

Reaction score
Chillar said when he was interviewed that he'd sign with the team that gave him the most money, he just wanted to be financially secure.

WR Tab Perry is interesting, we already have a great WR group, so I'm a bit surprised the Packers would target a WR FA. But in one sense it's a positive move since it shows the Packers are not willing to be content with what they have, and are looking to improve where ever they can.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Chillar said when he was interviewed that he'd sign with the team that gave him the most money, he just wanted to be financially secure.

WR Tab Perry is interesting, we already have a great WR group, so I'm a bit surprised the Packers would target a WR FA. But in one sense it's a positive move since it shows the Packers are not willing to be content with what they have, and are looking to improve where ever they can.

I believe they want Tab to be a Special Teams guy.

Members online

Latest posts