Slow Draft or Fast Draft?

Slow Draft or Fast Draft?

• Total voters

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Which one would you prefer?

Slow Draft - You will pick on the forum and you get 24 hours for your pick. This gives everyone enough time to think about who they want. Plus you can trade picks mid draft (just like in the real NFL draft) if you wanna move up and grab someone who you didn't think would be available. This will avoid having an scheduling conflicts and everyone will be able to participate in the draft.

Fast Draft - Done on ESPN, takes 2 hoursish, and no trading picks mid draft.

Please vote :)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd prefer the fast way myself. Since I've got limited access to the Internet

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I'd like a slow draft because you have more time to hash out your picks and make trades. But I have 2 questions.

1. For the slow draft if you miss your pick do you just get ESPN's BPA?

2. Wouldn't people have to draft much quicker than within 24 hours preferably so we get all 180 picks or whatever in before the season starts? I could be wrong but I'm just trying to do the mental math. Something like 4 rounds a week?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Personally, I'd like a slow draft because you have more time to hash out your picks and make trades. But I have 2 questions.

1. For the slow draft if you miss your pick do you just get ESPN's BPA?

2. Wouldn't people have to draft much quicker than within 24 hours preferably so we get all 180 picks or whatever in before the season starts? I could be wrong but I'm just trying to do the mental math. Something like 4 rounds a week?
1. If you miss your pick then you pass onto the next person (like the real NFL draft). Once the next person chooses then you can choose. But with 24 hours this shouldn't be a problem.
2. I do not want to make it shorter than 18 due to people sleeping and working. Trust me when I say it is rare to see anyone take that long as they are anticipating picking.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. If you miss your pick then you pass onto the next person (like the real NFL draft). Once the next person chooses then you can choose. But with 24 hours this shouldn't be a problem.
2. I do not want to make it shorter than 18 due to people sleeping and working. Trust me when I say it is rare to see anyone take that long as they are anticipating picking.
Ok sounds good. I'm up for it if everyone else decides on it.

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long do we wait for the remaining votes? Hopefully the draft will go quicker.....

Members online

Latest posts