Sleeper QBs

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can think of two sleeper QBs who youcould probably get in the much later rounds:

1) K. Warner. Sure, he doesn't have the same stuff as he did back in the day, but he still is spectacular at times. I think now, though, Arizona is much more laid back in expectations than New York - The Capital of Stress. Warner should get the starting job fairly soon - he and Fitgerald will be a great combo.

2) J. Garcia. Who actually thinks Harrington is going to stick around? If he doesn't produce 250 yards per game with these juggernaut WRs, you will definatley see Mooch's boy step in and happily take over the reigns.

Anyone else?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets not forget Warner got pulled while the Giants were still winning!?! he's got Bolden as well..the weapons are there, lets see if they can protect the QB. Warner could be a great sleeper pick in the later rounds.

i have a feeling Palmer will improve in his second(3rd) year. with a few more TD's and a few less INT's he'd make a nice back-up depending on the opponent...but i guess that applies to just about everybody...

Members online

Latest posts