Skip Bayless

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It took me a while, but I enjoy Skip & Shannon in 1/2 hr increments. Its best when Dallas and the Pats loose, and GB wins. Last season was great, Dallas 8-8 with a GB win in there and the Pats get knocked out of the playoffs.

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last time I switched the channel to Undisputed, there was a caption on the screen saying:
"Skip's twitter blows up after comments he makes on Lebron".
I thought, I know the news is slow since there are no sports, but wow.

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is a ratings guru and he is very intelligent, however, his bias to Dallas, Brady, Jordan and his hatred for Rodgers and Lebron make great listening. At least for the first hour, its rinse and repeat after that.

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his bias to Dallas, Brady, Jordan and his hatred for Rodgers and Lebron make great listening. At least for the first hour, its rinse and repeat after that.
It does get quite repetitive. They probably figure that most viewers only tune in for an hour or so a week anyway. It's true his biases are one of the main things that irritate me about him.

I wonder if he would be more popular (around here, anyway) if he was a big Packer fan and pushed "Aaron... Charles... Rodgers" as the GOAT. And talked several times a week about how Dez Bryant didn't catch that ball.

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I absolutely hate **** Skipless, but agree with you, its fun to watch Shannon spar with him. I typically skip right over what **** says and just listen to Shannon.
Indeed, I will record the show if Tampa and or Dallas has bad games. When Brady has a bad game, its the teams fault, when AR has a bad game its his fault. I cant watch or listen to the entire show, they keep talking about the same thing. I'll just catch the 1st hour, thats plenty of Bayless

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't watch Undisputed anymore, Sharpe is too focused on race, and Bayless goes right along with him. Like the way he criticized McCarthy for doing a Gallagher act on a watermelon in front of the players. Not everything is about race.

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't watch Undisputed anymore, Sharpe is too focused on race, and Bayless goes right along with him. Like the way he criticized McCarthy for doing a Gallagher act on a watermelon in front of the players. Not everything is about race.
This is why I record the show, I pick my spots. I cant handle all the topics

Members online

Latest posts