Sit Brett's **** down

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not his greatest moment! But, hey...who here has not been driven to the brink of momentary insanity watching this team, in spite of the injuries, literally find ways to give games away.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Net - For the love of God do not make any more comments on sitting Favre. I have Bulger in my fantasy football league and he is going to be out for two to three weeks. My back up is Brett Favre, so I need him to start the next three weeks. So net you can start to rag on him in about three weeks. Thanks for your cooperation.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So let's let Aaron Rodgers play. 3 and outs, absolutely no gained yards, more fumbles and INT's and this will make GB better for the future? AR will start with this O-line, these receivers and no running game. What will he be learning, how to run for your life? Every team out there lives and dies by their O-lines and D-lines. Our biggest mistake was thinking that O Guards can easily be replaced.THEY CAN'T. This is not Favres' fault.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have two Pro Bowl caliber guys on offense and the problem is not Tauscher. What is missing are GM Sherman draft picks. Other than Ferguson who on offense was drated by Sherman??

Almost 40% of the roster has been signed by Thompson in one season. It cannot all be done at once.

Do not blame the fine gemstone for the lack of luster it is mounted in. Rather improve the surroundings and the gem will shine brighter.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net said:
You can now start the long line of excuses for our $10 million dollar interception thrower...and then stop and realize you are doing what you accuse Sherman-backers of doing.

Now I am not a Sherman-basher, but the silliness of what was posted above utterly astounds me...

Are you suggesting that the Pack would fare better by benching Favre and depending on a rookie QB and the brilliance of Sherman's one-sided offense to somehow salavage the season???

The ONLY thing this offense has going for this season is Favre (though I do give credit to Driver for stepping up this season).

BTW: What do you think would happen to Rodgers' confidence and career when he continually got sacked after the defense breaks through the O-line and comes right for him (which seems to happen every other play this season - I guess that is Favre's fault as well)?

You should feel lucky we have a future HOF QB who knows the offense inside and out and is fast on his feet, otherwise we would be leading the league in sacks rather than interceptions.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Members online

Latest posts