1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

since we're all feeling screwed...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Cdnfavrefan, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    this week by the refs, I figured I'd post something else I found out this week that made me feel sorry for ourselves. It wasn't an official list so firgive me if I'm wrong but I read the Packers lead the league in playoff tie break %. The list had us at losing out on 5 playoff tie breaks and winning none. To make matters worse the Vikes lead the way with making the playoffs on 6 tie breaks and never missing them on one. Not like it's helped them any. :lol:

2. favrefourevre

favrefourevre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Packers also lead the NFC North and the NFC.

3. vechenzo

vechenzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wish we played the patriots during the season sooo bad. I hate the patriots, i really really hate them. I would love to be the team that dismantled them. Well hopefully all goes well and we may get to see them in february o.0

4. MassPackersFan

MassPackersFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hear you vechenzo. I live out here in Boston with all of the bandwagon fans. It's painful to hear them talking about being the best team ever.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Here's a $4 bill, quite yer bitchin!!

[​IMG]

6. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3

Hey Z2C, I got the same bill hanging up at work for the non-believers! :D

7. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There are 10 games left in '07 season. It is far too early to worry about tie breakers etc. Let's see what happens the rest of the season. Strange things can happen in a NFL season.

Last year, it was the results of the last week of the '06 NFL season that ruled out the Packers playing in the post season.