since we're all feeling screwed...

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this week by the refs, I figured I'd post something else I found out this week that made me feel sorry for ourselves. It wasn't an official list so firgive me if I'm wrong but I read the Packers lead the league in playoff tie break %. The list had us at losing out on 5 playoff tie breaks and winning none. To make matters worse the Vikes lead the way with making the playoffs on 6 tie breaks and never missing them on one. Not like it's helped them any. :lol:

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish we played the patriots during the season sooo bad. I hate the patriots, i really really hate them. I would love to be the team that dismantled them. Well hopefully all goes well and we may get to see them in february o.0

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear you vechenzo. I live out here in Boston with all of the bandwagon fans. It's painful to hear them talking about being the best team ever.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 10 games left in '07 season. It is far too early to worry about tie breakers etc. Let's see what happens the rest of the season. Strange things can happen in a NFL season.

Last year, it was the results of the last week of the '06 NFL season that ruled out the Packers playing in the post season.

Members online