since someone asked I am new here..

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:
I don't make personal attacks at anyone in the forum.

don't get personal with me.

Nice to have you. You will find that many hear would rather cut off thier left nut than be critical of the team. Most here will just gang up with the same re-hashed viewpoints. There are several very good posters however that view things from all sides.

Dude, all these viewpoints, from both sides, including every single one of "the_truth" 's viewpoints, are the same re-hashed viewpoints that we have had in here over the course of the last 3 seasons.

No one's ganging up on anyone. This is a community. What happens in a typical community? People start viewing things in similar light. That's why it's called "common" sense. If you want to infuse different lines of thought, that's ok. A little personal advice, though, since you haven't gotten the same vibe from this place as I have: don't insult everyone who has disagreed w/you by saying "You will find that many hear would rather cut off thier left nut than be critical of the team". Not the best way to earn people's respect.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
IronMan said:
I bet its him. Always uses multiple lines, says "I'm not drinking the kool-aid", hates Ted Thompson even after he has proven he knows what he's doing. Maybe he has a twin brother. Now thats scary! :shock:

Correct me if I'm wrong Trippster, but I'm assuming Trippster verified the IP address, which tells the location of the poster and it's not him, and he's in another state.

Well there is always masking your IP addy...

Yep, with my banning experiences over the last decade its something I had to learn how to do, or do what was easier, follow the damn rules!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
IronMan said:
I bet its him. Always uses multiple lines, says "I'm not drinking the kool-aid", hates Ted Thompson even after he has proven he knows what he's doing. Maybe he has a twin brother. Now thats scary! :shock:

Correct me if I'm wrong Trippster, but I'm assuming Trippster verified the IP address, which tells the location of the poster and it's not him, and he's in another state.

Well there is always masking your IP addy...

True dat.

But keep in mind, you and I do this crap for a living whereas the average Joe has no idea what we're even talking about.

I've had to ban people by IP address and have been very successful at keeping them away permanently. Thus, I just didn't expect it.

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am wrong all of the time and know it and don't care.

I just love the packers pure and simple.

If someone posts a thread or point I agree with I'll reply. If they post one I don't agree with I'll reply. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, if I believe I'm right I can be open to persuasion as I used the word "believe". To have the conceited opinion you are right all the time will get you nowhere.

Just one question If TT sucks MM Sucks and the D coordinator sucks how come you are not in charge of the packers? Do you really beleive your depth of knowledge or experience you have would make the packers better than a 12 - 4 team and NFC North division winner and NFC championship runners up?

Now if someone can make any sense at all out of what I've justed written you're a better man than me **** it in.

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhhhh!!!

I've just made my first post on this thread and found out he's been banned already!!!

I was quite looking forward to more laughs !!

Never mind.....

Must go down as the poster with the shortest tenure before being banned.

Does he get an award in 2008 for that???

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:
I HATE Ted Thompson!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!! I hate him hate him HAAAATE him!!! I don't care HOW good the players are he signs......i HATE him and will rip him no matter WHAT!!!

Now.....THATS "the_truth!" :wink: :lol:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was it me or did this guy sound somewhat like Chase off of his medication?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:
I HATE Ted Thompson!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!! I hate him hate him HAAAATE him!!! I don't care HOW good the players are he signs......i HATE him and will rip him no matter WHAT!!!

Now.....THATS "the_truth!" :wink: :lol:

Well, the absolute true test comes this year.
When we continue our winning ways without Favre, no one can deny TT's done a good job.

EDIT: Heh. I can just see someone reading into it and thinking I wanted Favre gone, to which I'd be really pissed if someone said that. I was the guy hoping Favre played into his 40s.

I'm just saying we'll continue winning after Favre has retired, which is now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts