since someone asked I am new here..

the_truth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
since someone has asked, yes I am new here and no, I am not someone else coming back under a different name. I have been very active on the old JS board.

I do ask hard questions, and I raise points to discuss. I am not namby pamby when it comes to the Packers. and the only season that is a successful season is one where the Packers play in the LAST GAME OF THE YEAR AND WIN. and while last year was close, it wasn't close enough.

and I can't stand that Ted THompson is given credit, where the only credit for the Packers the last few years, have clearly been on the back of Number 4.

so No kids, I am new here. and no kids I don't like Ted Thompson or McCarthy. or his defensive coordinator or the ZBS.

I will take on all intelligent discussion. and at times I have even said that I am wrong. But not often and I am not aftraid to rock the whole forum.

that being said.

Ted Thompson proved again that he is a fool. He only got a fourth round extra pick, the 113 rd pick while a later trade made by the jets , I believe garnered the 86th pick plus a flip of a second round pick.

and what in the world are the Packers going to do with another receiver?

not when Rice was on the board, and trust me, Grant will be a one year wonder.

so have at it kids.

but I prefer intelligent discussion and not threats of violence.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:
since someone has asked, yes I am new here and no, I am not someone else coming back under a different name. I have been very active on the old JS board.

I do ask hard questions, and I raise points to discuss. I am not namby pamby when it comes to the Packers. and the only season that is a successful season is one where the Packers play in the LAST GAME OF THE YEAR AND WIN. and while last year was close, it wasn't close enough.

and I can't stand that Ted THompson is given credit, where the only credit for the Packers the last few years, have clearly been on the back of Number 4.

so No kids, I am new here. and no kids I don't like Ted Thompson or McCarthy. or his defensive coordinator or the ZBS.

I will take on all intelligent discussion. and at times I have even said that I am wrong. But not often and I am not aftraid to rock the whole forum.

that being said.

Ted Thompson proved again that he is a fool. He only got a fourth round extra pick, the 113 rd pick while a later trade made by the jets , I believe garnered the 86th pick plus a flip of a second round pick.

so have at it kids.

:sniffs thetruth to detect familiar smell:

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa there Huckleberry... come on back to the stable.

You say you'll engage in "intelligent discussion" but your post is riddled with patent ignorance of football.

Let me help you out. Here's what you said:
where the only credit for the Packers the last few years, have clearly been on the back of Number 4.

Favre's my favorite--he's the man; one of the best ever. But he's the ONLY one who deserves credit? I believe part of Favre's success hinges upon talent at WR--you know how the Packers lead the NFL with YAC? So Driver, Jennings, Jones, Lee, Robinson and Martin deserve part of the bill for that. Don't forget the coaching scheme they play within--one delivered by Mike McCarthy. His scheme puts receivers into positions to make plays after the catch. And you couldn't put that all on McCarthy's shoulders when Thompson himself is responsible for hiring McCarthy and drafting countless others who contributed during the season.

Favre threw up a perfect pass against Denver on a Monday night. But it wasn't ALL Favre. He had an effective run game that night from Ryan Grant (his breakout game) so when they called play-action on the first play of overtime, the defense bit on the play fake. Moreoever, a little god by the name of Greg Jennings mustered the ability to burn Dre Bly.

Is this making sense? You have to be able to see the bigger picture to engage in intelligent discussion.

If people aren't liking your vibe, ^^^ might be the reason why.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Welcome to PF.com, its a great site and you will enjoy it.

Good to have a different vantage point on Grant, but I think you are mistaken. He played for a half a season, not a year. :)

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:

that being said.

so have at it kids.

Who is going to threaten you with violence. I would never do that, I would just rather call you dumb.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa there Huckleberry... come on back to the stable.

You say you'll engage in "intelligent discussion" but your post is riddled with patent ignorance of football.

Let me help you out. Here's what you said:
where the only credit for the Packers the last few years, have clearly been on the back of Number 4.

Favre's my favorite--he's the man; one of the best ever. But he's the ONLY one who deserves credit? I believe part of Favre's success hinges upon talent at WR--you know how the Packers lead the NFL with YAC? So Driver, Jennings, Jones, Lee, Robinson and Martin deserve part of the bill for that. Don't forget the coaching scheme they play within--one delivered by Mike McCarthy. His scheme puts receivers into positions to make plays after the catch. And you couldn't put that all on McCarthy's shoulders when Thompson himself is responsible for hiring McCarthy and drafting countless others who contributed during the season.

Favre threw up a perfect pass against Denver on a Monday night. But it wasn't ALL Favre. He had an effective run game that night from Ryan Grant (his breakout game) so when they called play-action on the first play of overtime, the defense bit on the play fake. Moreoever, a little god by the name of Greg Jennings mustered the ability to burn Dre Bly.

Is this making sense? You have to be able to see the bigger picture to engage in intelligent discussion.

If people aren't liking your vibe, ^^^ might be the reason why.

AMEN! Where did all of these players ome from if TT did not go out and sign them?

They must have just walked in off the street and begged to play for the 4-12 Packers.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:

hahahaha sounds like someone takes message boards very seriously! :lol:

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you set your eyes on SB or bust, then you must really be disappointed in this club. I mean what would you have done before Favre came along, when the Packers were barely shown on Half time highlights because they were just so bad.

EarthQuake

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not one to post often because i prefer to just read everyone's comments here, knowing full well you guys are much more knowledgeable about everything than i am. That being said i've seen this guy's handy work time and time again and arguing with the guy is like pissing into an ocean of ****.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not one to post often because i prefer to just read everyone's comments here, knowing full well you guys are much more knowledgeable about everything than i am. That being said i've seen this guy's handy work time and time again and arguing with the guy is like pissing into an ocean of ****.

Are you sure? Because, out of all the people I know, the smartest and most intelligent ones i know are the ones who constantly have to tell you how smart and intelligent they are. lol Oh, and they call you "kid" a lot too. And they always tell you that they are gonna "rock your world"... Nothing like condescension and narcissism to demonstrate how intelligent you are. I can't decide if he's trying to convince us that he's not an idiot, or if he's trying to convince himself...

EarthQuake

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Are you sure? Because, out of all the people I know, the smartest and most intelligent ones i know are the ones who constantly have to tell you how smart and intelligent they are. lol Oh, and they call you "kid" a lot too. And they always tell you that they are gonna "rock your world"... Nothing like condescension and narcissism to demonstrate how intelligent you are. I can't decide if he's trying to convince us that he's not an idiot, or if he's trying to convince himself...

Hehe yeah, thats one thing that i really enjoy about this site, you guys seem to be smart enough not to feed the trolls. Unlike the old JS boards.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You should post more. At least you sound sane.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

defense mechanism + a hunger for negative attention = poop threads.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth said:

that being said.

so have at it kids.

:sniffs thetruth to detect familiar smell:

And what familiar smell id YOU come up with? I bet I know...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
the_truth said:

that being said.

so have at it kids.

How many threads in the past 3 years do we have like this?

100?, 500? 1000?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like the_truth. He tells it like it is ya know. Ted Thompson is a fool and the Green Bay Packers are the worst team in the NFL. Its been proven time and again.

please dont ban this guy. ive been pretty bored lately.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know i really don't understand this. He claims that he hates the GM, the Coach and most of the players since Favre was the only one who mattered. So now that Brett's gone....Why is he still a Packers fan? Go cheer for the Raiders or something.

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God, I hate this poster. He made the jsonline forums miserable with his unbelievable "opinions". He will NEVER admit he's wrong and he'll keep making these stupid posts after every game we lose. Honestly.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the_truth posted:"so have at it kids," " so No kids, I am new here. and no kids......"

LOL's!!!!!

PWT36 -Green Bay born and raised Packer fan of over 60 years, now located in DePere, Wi. just 5 miles from Lambeau Field.

PS. Just one of the kids here on pf.com LOL's!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts