Since Brett Favre was Quarterback.

Profizzle99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know what to think because Favre has been the QB for the Packers since I was born, I havn't seen anybody else.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Brett Fav-re's first pass was to himself? That's awesome. :)

Yup, I had vaguely remembered seeing that and the video clip reminded me again. Only Favre!

PackFanWithTwins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NodakPaul said:

Yup, I had vaguely remembered seeing that and the video clip reminded me again. Only Favre!

Just think 10 years from now, you will all be able to look and see that Brett actually did throw a completion to one HOF player.

josdin00

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yup, first completion to himself, last completion to the Giants. He never has like his WRs in Green Bay, has he? :)

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ElleBlue said:
NodakPaul said:

Just think 10 years from now, you will all be able to look and see that Brett actually did throw a completion to one HOF player.

:lol: That was cute! I couldn't believe that play, when I first saw it. I was like what? What? That guy Favre, must have some special angels watching over him. This move cannot even be staged for a film! (well I guess anything can be staged).

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanWithTwins said:
ElleBlue said:
NodakPaul said:

:lol: That was cute! I couldn't believe that play, when I first saw it. I was like what? What? That guy Favre, must have some special angels watching over him. This move cannot even be staged for a film! (well I guess anything can be staged).

It was pretty cool because it looked like his first pass ever in Green Bay. The only way it would have been better is if he could have passed the ball to himself and then ran it in for a TD.

(FYI: To date, Brad Johnson, when he was the Minnesota Vikings, is the only NFL quarterback to have thrown a touchdown pass to himself. Against the Carolina Panthers in 1997, Johnson caught his deflected pass, juked, and ran three yards for a touchdown. Just thought I would share... ;))

djcubez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ElleBlue said:
PackFanWithTwins said:
ElleBlue said:
NodakPaul said:

It was pretty cool because it looked like his first pass ever in Green Bay. The only way it would have been better is if he could have passed the ball to himself and then ran it in for a TD.

(FYI: To date, Brad Johnson, when he was the Minnesota Vikings, is the only NFL quarterback to have thrown a touchdown pass to himself. Against the Carolina Panthers in 1997, Johnson caught his deflected pass, juked, and ran three yards for a touchdown. Just thought I would share... ;))

I hardly believe Brad Johnson juked anyone. He probably just got lucky.

This makes more sense:
In 1997, when playing for the Minnesota Vikings against the Carolina Panthers, Johnson's third-and-goal pass was batted down, but it bounced right back to him. He scrambled 3 yards for a touchdown and 14-7 lead

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NodakPaul said:
ElleBlue said:
PackFanWithTwins said:
ElleBlue said:
NodakPaul said:

I hardly believe Brad Johnson juked anyone. He probably just got lucky.

This makes more sense:
In 1997, when playing for the Minnesota Vikings against the Carolina Panthers, Johnson's third-and-goal pass was batted down, but it bounced right back to him. He scrambled 3 yards for a touchdown and 14-7 lead

LOL> granted, this was 11 years ago, but that is probalby true anyway... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts