Bears Since Bears cut Robbie Gould, they’ve missed 19 field goals and he’s missed 3

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Bears General Manager Ryan Pace’s decision to cut kicker Robbie Gould has always been questionable, but never more so than now, after a missed field goal cost the Bears a playoff game. Gould had played 11 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, and was the team’s longest-tenured active player and all-time leader in points, total [more]

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am from Chicago so I see all the wrath they are throwing at Parkey. He had not a great season, it is almost impressive how many times he hit the uprights this year. But a few things, Parkey scored more points than Mitch did last night. The defensive held the defending champs to 16 points as that elite defense has done all year. Blame the kicker all you want, Mitch throwing 43 times for 303yds and 1 TD, and a handful of balls that could have been picked off, did not play well. 6pts (15 total) is not going to win you many games. He made a handful of throws and I won't say that he is terrible. But when the announcer in the 3rd quarter says "Mitch is having a tremendous game" and he was about 18 for 35 and a TD...time to start holding your QB to a higher standard. Mitch and Lamar were the only two QBs in the playoffs that would have a game like they had and if they won, would get all the praise for an extremely mediocre game. that Rodgers, Brady, Rivers would be scolded for and told "if they want to win more games in the playoffs, have to play better than this"

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts