Simple Question....

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just wondering who all of your favorite CURRENT Packer player is everybody?

Mine, by far....NICK COLLINS!

If AJ is as good as I expect him to be next season I will probably have 2 faves.... :lol:

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre, I love the way he has fun on the field. I think playing the game because it makes you happy is the best way to go. Just like my favorite baseball player, Kirby Puckett.

On the defensive side, I like Aaron Kampman best. Not only is he a former Hawkeye, he has shown improvement every year and has a great work ethic. He has become a serious threat for running backs that try to run at him, and he has been getting pressure on the quarterback more and more. I think this year he will be even better and will get career highs in sacks and tackle. He seems to be in on just about every play.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
Dare I say Bobby Ferguson? What can I say? I guess it's the A&M connection.

I'm also a huge fan of William Henderson, who I call "Big ******." Who saw him speaking during draft weekend? I think he's got a career in television when his playing days are over. He was great with the camera.

Most of my favorites are former guys like: Gilbert Brown, John Jurkevic, Antonio Freeman, and Nate Wayne. I've always had a special place in my heart for B list guys.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre, Henderson, Driver, KGB, and Harris are my 5 favorite pack...

But, yeah loved Gilbert he was awesome...and of course Reggie in the past.

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a hard question. i might have to say samkon gado. Actually my cousin goes to college here with me and he knows samkon pretty well, he talked to samkon and he said that when the season rolled around he would get tickets for my cousin and i and before the game we could stay at his place in GB since we are in the twin cities.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite is Favre.

I'd say Driver is probably my #2.

I'm guessing Hawk will be right up there soon, same with Collins if he keeps it up.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre.

After that there are a lot of guys. Tauscher, Henderson, Harris, Driver, Kampman are all great!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think they guy who gets the loudest applause at the actual games, behind brett favre.... is mark tauscher.... which is why i love the packers, even the lineman who are important but rarely appreciated, are heroes.

but i think my favorite of the past is leroy butler
my favorite of the present is hendo
my favorite of the future is abdul hodge or greg jennings.!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
i think they guy who gets the loudest applause at the actual games, behind brett favre.... is mark tauscher.... which is why i love the packers, even the lineman who are important but rarely appreciated, are heroes.

Might have something to do with the fact that he played at UW, but I see your point.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
"Whoever Ted Thompson signs"

Yours Truly

tromadz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can be so mean sometimes. :nono:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite is Javon MyWayker. Oh wait I mean Mike MEKenzie.

How about William Henderson. The guy is a battering ram week after week and you just don't hear a complaint out of him. He's a class act.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta be Brett. He's the man still...
After Brett, I like Henderson, and Al Harris.

Among the younger guys, I like Ahmad Carroll, Samkon Gado and of course, Jason Spitz.

How can anybody not love a guy who goes public with a photo like this?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan Longwell....oops, he's gone! BJ Sanders....ahh, gone also. Well, whomever the next kicker and punter is. They are my favorite. :shock:

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since69 said:
I like Ahmad Carroll

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

wowzers! never thought id ever read that... do you watch packer games? :lol:

naw but seriously... nick barnett, collins, al harris and donald driver (aside from favre obviously).

im not gonna have a hard time loving hawk and woodson if they live up.

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason Spitz by far i mean he looks hilarious, if he actually turns out good i think he will be a big fan favorite cus he looks like an idiot.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In no particular order: Tauscher, Henderson, Driver, Favre for the qualities they exemplify on and off the field.

Members online

Latest posts