signed UDFA's!!!

A-RODGE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes and no. There's no big money in this, so I would think there are a lot more bidders or more varied bidders at least. As a UDFA, you're not looking for the best contract offer, you're weighing where you want to go, so I feel like teams would have to be more creative in trying to attract UDFAs.

Like... "Hmmm, let me get back to you. I want to see if somewhere closer to California calls..."

Exactly so really it is the same thing except instead of money they are looking for the best opportunity for their career. Outside of that it is the same concept. Though as said before it is a lot more fast paced.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of wish they would have drafted that top punter in the 5th round. He would probably have a bigger impact on this team than anything we could find that late in the draft. Masthay is really bad and an upgrade there would have been great. We need to get a better punter...

The other high rated punter- the guy fro Utah - is still out there, I think.

D

Deleted member 6794

According to sources Packers first UDFA signing is BYU linebacker Manoa Pikula.

H

HardRightEdge

It will be interesting to see how many slots are left on the 90 man roster after the initial flurry of UDFA signings. McCarthy says to expect more free agents. Post draft cuts would be an opportunity. Nothing extravagant...there's little cap to work with.

Members online

Latest posts