Signed Packers Memorabilia!

GunMetalGrey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer Fans! I am coming to you representing Kimberly High School Super Mileage Race Team, we are a group of high school juniors and seniors who partake in a class where we build, design, and race cars that achieve mileage of up too 500mpg. This year we are trying to get to Houston, Texas to race in the Shell Eco Marathon. http://www.shell.com/home/content/ecomarathon/americas/
We are designing a car that is more based on a car that would be driven by someone daily and could carry luggage and still be extremely effecient.
We are doing a fundraiser to raise money to build the cars and to get to Houston, Tickets are 10$ a piece and the prizes are shown below, one ticket will get you a chance to win the grand prize, and the other prizes as well. This is a great opportinity to get awesome packer memorabilia and to help us achieve our goal of going to Texas to compete with other teams from the USA. I will upload some pictures of our cars and progress tommorow, feel free to ask questions, contact the school or contact me with any questions, my email is [email protected] and if you are interested in a ticket send me an email and we will go from there! Thanks for looking and I hope one of you can win one of these awesome prizes!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts