Signatures

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do I delete a signature? I must have tried to upload a photo sometime ago but it never shows and now I can't remove the "X" in my posts.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, I guess uploading a screen shot from flickr gives exactly what I see at the bottom of all of Pluggers posts

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
How do I delete a signature? I must have tried to upload a photo sometime ago but it never shows and now I can't remove the "X" in my posts.
How are you accessing this place? Can you get to the change your signature page? On a PC, click your name, and on your profile page, one of the options to the left is signature. From a phone I don't know. From my Kindle I used to get the mobile version in portrait mode but it switched to PC mode when I turned it sideways. I haven't used it lately.
BTW, I pm'd you a year ago about your red X. Glad to see you decided to improve yourself at this time.

OP
OP
P

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How are you accessing this place? Can you get to the change your signature page? On a PC, click your name, and on your profile page, one of the options to the left is signature. From a phone I don't know. From my Kindle I used to get the mobile version in portrait mode but it switched to PC mode when I turned it sideways. I haven't used it lately.
BTW, I pm'd you a year ago about your red X. Glad to see you decided to improve yourself at this time.

I found the signature page but I don't see where to edit it. On my PC I even tried to right click that X but that didn't help. :(

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
On the signature page, under your name in the upper right corner of this screen, try clicking on the signature itself. Then select all (hold down the Ctrl key and hit the letter A.) Then delete.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts