pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those of you that know me from the old site know that I'm not talking smack. I'm offering a few select tickets for the remaining seats on the Panther's bandwagon for the remainder of this season as a token of appreciation for allowing me to ride along with you last season so graciously.

We've done our best by beating both Detroit and Minny the last couple of trips to the field to help your situation. And as Carolina started 1-7 only to see a last second field goal blocked to keep them from making the playoffs last season, your chances are still there though slim. However, in the alternative, we'd love to have you along for the ride.

You won't have to face Culpepper again this season as he'll be rehabbing his knee (I wish he would have slid; that was very unfortunate). We still face Chicago and with Moose on the field... we will have added motivation to come away victors there. We also have a big, physical corner (Ken Lucas) to shut him down - being that he's about all they have on offense. Our run defense has stopped everyone so far this season (with the exception of one 50 yard run by Ronnie Brown) and is ranked 3rd I believe.

On offense, Carolina has just started hitting stride. Steve Smith is getting mention as a possible candidate for league MVP and Jake Delhomme just completed his first game of the season without an INT. Delhomme gets better as the season progresses (season prior 2 seasons). He's starting to hit his stride.

We have room and still would love to see the Pack come out of the North. We're willing to help in any way possible, but if you need to catch a ride into the playoffs - there is ample room on board our wagon.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Sign up sheet for tickets on the Panther's bandwago

Nice post pantherd :) Glad to have you on the site as usual.

***MOVED TO NFL News***

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

thanks but no thanks?

as the old saying goes....

"If I ever catch you rooting for the Carolina Panthers because a gentleman on a message board graciously offered up a spot on their bandwagon after seeing that the Pack has gotten off to a lousy start at 1-6...so help me God I will stab you with the same bottle that I crack over your worthless fairweather skull, and if I don't have a bottle I will naturally substitute it with another object that is equally capable of causing some serious harm, so don't think that just because I don't have a bottle handy that you're going to get away with it buddy, because you won't..."

i think thats how it goes, i was kinda paraphrasing though.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You really must be drunk when you are out here...

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

you can tell i wasn't because the spelling is immaculate...and there's no swearing. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.