SIGN THIS PETITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Screw that, Moss is a Cancer. Keep him the black hole of the NFL in Oakland.
 

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
2,856
Reaction score
0
Location
Marquette, Michigan
Gee, wouldn't it be wonderful if football decisions were made by a popular vote of the fan base? To be fair, there should be an anti-Moss petition. As Roberto Duran once said, "No Moss!"
 

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
I would be all for the trade if Moss actually showed that he could do something in his last 2 years. Sure he had Brooks last year and a carousel of QB's the year before. But Horn did great with Brooks chucking him the ball why can't Moss. For one he is lazy. He himself has said that he hasn't tried and that he just didn't feel like showing up that day. We don't need that here.
 

porky88

Cheesehead
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
0
Location
Title Town
I would be all for the trade if Moss actually showed that he could do something in his last 2 years. Sure he had Brooks last year and a carousel of QB's the year before. But Horn did great with Brooks chucking him the ball why can't Moss. For one he is lazy. He himself has said that he hasn't tried and that he just didn't feel like showing up that day. We don't need that here.

Brooks only played in 8 games all last year. Walter was the starter for the other 8 I believe.

I think an interesting stat is the year before. Moss had 1005 yards and 8 touchdowns with Kerry Collins as the QB.

8 touchdowns is the same as what Driver had this year with Favre throwing him the ball. I think it's a tad premature to state Moss is done. His 05 stats are great for most players but because he's Randy Moss the expectations are through the roof.
 

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
1,868
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland, OR Local Packer Fans P.M me.
Greg C. said:
Gee, wouldn't it be wonderful if football decisions were made by a popular vote of the fan base? To be fair, there should be an anti-Moss petition. As Roberto Duran once said, "No Moss!"

The only reason the greatest pound for pound boxer in the history of boxing said "No mas" was because that ***** Surgar Ray would not fight. It was an insult to Duran who was from a culture where men did not run away dancing like a fricking little girl.

Back to topic:

I would not sign this... only becuase I am not 100% convinced this is the right move. I think it is, as I stated before becuase it is what Brett wants.

However.... I am not convinced 100% so I shall pass.

Raider Pride
V.P. and Managing General Partner of the Roberto Duran Fan Club.
"Hands Of Stone Baby, Hands Of Stone."
 

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
you guys come on. sign it. there have been 90 views of this thread, and very few sigs. if you open the thread, pleas sign it
 

tromadz

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicago
im gonna start a petition for everyone to get herpes.

cmon, sign it. herpes is good.
 

Anubis

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
767
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
you guys come on. sign it. there have been 90 views of this thread, and very few sigs. if you open the thread, pleas sign it

Maybe very few people have signed because very few people want to see this pot smoking has-been in a green and gold uniform.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley
 

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Chevelle2 said:
you guys come on. sign it. there have been 90 views of this thread, and very few sigs. if you open the thread, pleas sign it

Maybe very few people have signed because very few people want to see this pot smoking has-been in a green and gold uniform.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

and the people who dont want moss, will continue to complain TT doesnt put talent around Brett- cant have it both ways!
 

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Anubis said:
Chevelle2 said:
you guys come on. sign it. there have been 90 views of this thread, and very few sigs. if you open the thread, pleas sign it

Maybe very few people have signed because very few people want to see this pot smoking has-been in a green and gold uniform.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

and the people who dont want moss, will continue to complain TT doesnt put talent around Brett- cant have it both ways!

I don't want Moss and I don't complain about a lack of playmakers. What is Driver? He's a playmaker.
 

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
imagine how good driver would be if he wasnt triple teamed every play
 

Anubis

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
767
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
and the people who dont want moss, will continue to complain TT doesnt put talent around Brett- cant have it both ways!

What "talent" has Moss showcased in the last 2 seasons? That is, besides abandoning his teammates before a game was finished and admitting he enjoys smoking the reefer:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8999815/

Obviously a great role model for the kids. :roll:

In regards to your other comment, I haven't complained at all in regards to TT's inaction in the FA; I merely stated that he sucks as a GM.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley
 

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
730
Reaction score
0
Moss can be effective if he is not the center of the team. If we do not have to give too much to get him I am all for it. Moss will be happy if the Pack win, which they will. I am not trying to say what Moss has done is acceptable, but he could be a positive influence for this team.

I am assuming those who don't want Moss, do not want Koren either?
 

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
I would be all for the trade if Moss actually showed that he could do something in his last 2 years. Sure he had Brooks last year and a carousel of QB's the year before. But Horn did great with Brooks chucking him the ball why can't Moss. For one he is lazy. He himself has said that he hasn't tried and that he just didn't feel like showing up that day. We don't need that here.

Are you kidding me? You actually expect moss to play well in that situation. Moss is only going to play well when he has at least a little help.

In case you are a newcomer to football, i'll break down how football works, ok.

Receivers are supposed to catch the ball from the quarterback.
Quarterback needs time to throw the ball in order to get the ball to Moss downfield which is what he does. He does not take 2 yard dumpoffs and run 90 yards. He runs down the field, and out runs or out jumps the defender, that is what he does. That is why he has been and still is the most feared receiver in the game. It is why he is the highest paid receiver if im not mistaken. Just in case you have never seen him play. He is single handedly the reason why we lost the home playoff game vs the Vikings in the infamous "Moss Moon Game" We shut those fools down for 3 1/2 quarters and then Moss punk'd us twice. Game over

Only thing is, the Raiders cant run block or pass block so it is impossible for Randy to have good numbers, i thought everyone already knew this??

Lastly, he is the only weapon on the field in Oakland so even if they did happen to get decent pass protection 3 times in a game, more than likely he was at least double covered.

But please, keep telling your stories about Joe Horn & Aaron Brooks if it makes you feel better.
 

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Chevelle2 said:
and the people who dont want moss, will continue to complain TT doesnt put talent around Brett- cant have it both ways!

What "talent" has Moss showcased in the last 2 seasons? That is, besides abandoning his teammates before a game was finished and admitting he enjoys smoking the reefer:

Quite a few people like "smoking the reefer" If we took a poll of all the respectable members on this forum, i bet we might find a few who have smoked pot in the last year or two. Much more than a few im sure. Its pretty disgusting how we hold these people who we dont even know personally to such high standards that we ourselves could not even come close to reaching.

How many of you have driven a car after a few drinks in the last 10 years? How many of you have smoked some pot in the last 10 years? How many of you have beat up your girlfriends or gotten into a bar fight or have a habitual problem with speeding tickets? How many of you have made a homophobic remark in the last 10 years even though it might have only been a "joke"? Do you need sensitivity counseling? Do you need to make a public apology when you get arrested for domestic abuse?

Last time i checked, our legendary hero who is my favorite player ever once had a vicodin problem. Brett was an out of control superstar but we loved him anyway instead of hating him. Why? Because he is not black. That is the only reason i can think of. Maybe its why some people dont like to see players hold out and get big contracts, jealousy? Maybe its why Brian Urlacher has a big fat contract and Lance Briggs does not. Lol, wouldnt that have been funny to see Urlacher get the franchise tag, haha. Never gonna happen.

Look in the mirror at yourselves before judging these athletes next time. The hypocrisies are just disgusting.
 

Packnic

Cheesehead
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
2,454
Reaction score
6
Location
Salisbury, NC
Quite a few people like "smoking the reefer" If we took a poll of all the respectable members on this forum, i bet we might find a few who have smoked pot in the last year or two. Much more than a few im sure.

i have smoked pot in the last minute or two. so count me in the non hypocrite crowd ...ha.

so he likes to smoke weed and play video games and occasionaly run over cops.... and in randys defense i think it was a woman cop... so who can really blame him for not takin her serious....

at least he is not out with tank johnson buying whole gun show displays and letting people in his entourage shoot people at will.

alright i think im done here.
 

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
flapackfan said:
Quite a few people like "smoking the reefer" If we took a poll of all the respectable members on this forum, i bet we might find a few who have smoked pot in the last year or two. Much more than a few im sure.

i have smoked pot in the last minute or two. so count me in the non hypocrite crowd ...ha.

so he likes to smoke weed and play video games and occasionaly run over cops.... and in randys defense i think it was a woman cop... so who can really blame him for not takin her serious....

at least he is not out with tank johnson buying whole gun show displays and letting people in his entourage shoot people at will.

alright i think im done here.

Lol, you pothead. I demand a public apology
 

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
0
Cubanpenguin said:
I would be all for the trade if Moss actually showed that he could do something in his last 2 years. Sure he had Brooks last year and a carousel of QB's the year before. But Horn did great with Brooks chucking him the ball why can't Moss. For one he is lazy. He himself has said that he hasn't tried and that he just didn't feel like showing up that day. We don't need that here.

Are you kidding me? You actually expect moss to play well in that situation. Moss is only going to play well when he has at least a little help.

In case you are a newcomer to football, i'll break down how football works, ok.

Receivers are supposed to catch the ball from the quarterback.
Quarterback needs time to throw the ball in order to get the ball to Moss downfield which is what he does. He does not take 2 yard dumpoffs and run 90 yards. He runs down the field, and out runs or out jumps the defender, that is what he does. That is why he has been and still is the most feared receiver in the game. It is why he is the highest paid receiver if im not mistaken. Just in case you have never seen him play. He is single handedly the reason why we lost the home playoff game vs the Vikings in the infamous "Moss Moon Game" We shut those fools down for 3 1/2 quarters and then Moss punk'd us twice. Game over

Only thing is, the Raiders cant run block or pass block so it is impossible for Randy to have good numbers, i thought everyone already knew this??

Lastly, he is the only weapon on the field in Oakland so even if they did happen to get decent pass protection 3 times in a game, more than likely he was at least double covered.

But please, keep telling your stories about Joe Horn & Aaron Brooks if it makes you feel better.


This is all fine and dandy but Moss wasn't even the best reciever on his OWN team last year
 

porky88

Cheesehead
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
0
Location
Title Town
flapackfan said:
Cubanpenguin said:
I would be all for the trade if Moss actually showed that he could do something in his last 2 years. Sure he had Brooks last year and a carousel of QB's the year before. But Horn did great with Brooks chucking him the ball why can't Moss. For one he is lazy. He himself has said that he hasn't tried and that he just didn't feel like showing up that day. We don't need that here.

Are you kidding me? You actually expect moss to play well in that situation. Moss is only going to play well when he has at least a little help.

In case you are a newcomer to football, i'll break down how football works, ok.

Receivers are supposed to catch the ball from the quarterback.
Quarterback needs time to throw the ball in order to get the ball to Moss downfield which is what he does. He does not take 2 yard dumpoffs and run 90 yards. He runs down the field, and out runs or out jumps the defender, that is what he does. That is why he has been and still is the most feared receiver in the game. It is why he is the highest paid receiver if im not mistaken. Just in case you have never seen him play. He is single handedly the reason why we lost the home playoff game vs the Vikings in the infamous "Moss Moon Game" We shut those fools down for 3 1/2 quarters and then Moss punk'd us twice. Game over

Only thing is, the Raiders cant run block or pass block so it is impossible for Randy to have good numbers, i thought everyone already knew this??

Lastly, he is the only weapon on the field in Oakland so even if they did happen to get decent pass protection 3 times in a game, more than likely he was at least double covered.

But please, keep telling your stories about Joe Horn & Aaron Brooks if it makes you feel better.


This is all fine and dandy but Moss wasn't even the best reciever on his OWN team last year

Are you really implying that Ronald Curry is better than Randy Moss?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Top