1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Sideline Scouting New Seven Round Mock

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by SidelineScouting, Apr 19, 2012.

1. SidelineScouting

SidelineScouting Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    At Sideline Scouting we released a seven round mock draft today with explanations for every first round pick. We’ll be doing one more the night before the draft, but otherwise this is one of our final mocks with the draft coming up in a week. Scroll over the tab “mock draft results” to see specific results for Green Bay. Tabs towards the top of each page to scroll through each round.

http://www.sidelinescouting.com/mock/

What do you guys think of the picks we gave the Packers? I’m a Packer fan myself and would be ecstatic if this is what we ended up with.

A few surprise picks, I know. But the NFL Draft is always a surprise. Overall thoughts?

2. TeamTundra

TeamTundra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +88
    I like the McClellin pick, but noticed that you don't have us drafting any OL. I see TT
    taking a center and either a guard/tackle in rounds 4 - 6. I also prefer Derek Wolfe or
    Brandon Thompson over Jared Crick due to his injury history.