1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sideline Scouting Final Seven Round Mock

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by SidelineScouting, Apr 26, 2012.

1. SidelineScouting

SidelineScouting Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Over at Sideline Scouting we released our Final seven round mock draft today with explanations for every first round pick. Scroll over the tab “mock draft results” to see specific results for your favorite team. Tabs towards the top of each page to scroll through each round.

http://www.sidelinescouting.com/mock/

What do you guys think?

Minnesota is the real pivot point at three which sucks because it’s so early. Sounds like they’re considering three options but we went with Claiborne because I trust Schefter over anyone else. But if they go Kalil or dare I even say it, Blackmon, it throws everything off.

A few surprise picks, I know. But the NFL Draft is always a surprise. Overall thoughts?

2. EvAn

EvAn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +14
    I don't see Chris Rainey lasting till 7th round at all but otherwise doesn't look too bad. I like Brockers in the first :)

3. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +515
    I'd love Brockers in round 1 and Ronnell Lewis in round 2 assuming that Bruce Irvin is off the board by #59. That would be a very good draft for the Packers. And Markelle Martin in round 3...a good safety prospect.

4. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,758
    Would love this draft - that is why it has zero chance of happening.

Nice work though.