Side tracked thread from rest starters

OP
OP
Iron Lion
Reaction score
Let's get off the Harbaugh topic. As a Lions fan I just want to take a baseball bat to his face every time I see it. He's not exactly a gracious winner.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Let's get off the Harbaugh topic. As a Lions fan I just want to take a baseball bat to his face every time I see it. He's not exactly a gracious winner.

LOL I totally forgot about the post game antics with the Lions/Niners. I have to say I LOL'ed at Jim. He is such a passionate man at times.

Sorry about that. I had the Niners winning that one too so I was also happy I got the game right which was considered an "upset."

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan, I'm going off of 100% of interactions I've had with Packers fans in my life. Perhaps there is a Packers fan out there who knows the team history very well, but either I haven't met him/her or he/she hasn't made it apparent.

As for jumping on me because of Suh, I've said this on this forum, your own Woodson has punched a man on the field after a play. Sure, maybe he wasn't treated the same way as Suh, but it's the same thing. It's a minor attack on someone. It's not going for eyes or nuts.

As for you defending the Chicago Bears football club, wtf is wrong with you? The Bears are scum from top to bottom, from ownership to fan, from 1920 to present. It started with Halas, he was a human being with no integrity. He saturated the franchise with his ways until he died in '83. Then there was Ditka, the class act. The fans are also fine gentlemen. Don't forget the incident they pulled with the Ravens this year in the draft. The Bears are an organization that simply lacks integrity. In football, men hit each other and try to hurt one another and try to break their wills, but there is still a moral foundation, a collective agreement of what integrity is, and the Bears do not have it. The fact that I can't think of an incident where they stomped on someone does not change that.

Yes Woody punched him---he admitted to it---he apologized..He hasnt made it a habit to be a dirty player.He took his fine and hanst had an issue since....

Did Suh ever apologize to Smith? I dont think so, but he did lie and say he didnt do it..and he was fined prior to all of this and still kept it up..so in my eyes he is a thug...Change his ways then no more thug.

Big difference between Woody and Suh, please dont compare the two..

I know of the guy that had guns and left kids running around his house with drugs and guns there..But the Bears cut him, correct? Or the guy that was dealing drugs? But he got cut...Maybe Lance with leaving his car on the side of the road, maybe Urlacher for not paying support..Thats not being a thug...Thats being stupid and not mature in their life..But that is off the field stuff not on the field..

So agian if they are so thuggish on the field, show me??

OP
OP
Iron Lion
Reaction score
Suh did apologize to Smith. At least he said he did and Smith did not contradict that. One thing Suh didn't do is attack someone after the whistle and then a few weeks later condemn someone else for how they handled themselves after doing the same thing. I guess Woodson thinks we all forgot he did what he did and so he wouldn't look like a dip for ripping on Suh.

If you like the Bears then why don't you trade out your cheesecake for Bears memorabilia? I already told you why I hate the Bears. I didn't say they are thuggish, you want examples of something that you're making up yourself. I said they have no integrity. If you want me to explain all the BS Halas pulled then I will. I can't believe you're sticking up for the Bears.

Also I asked you why you hate on the Lions, if it is truly the T-day stomp and only that then you need to move on. The team has been penalized by losing their best defensive player. The team issued a statement on the matter. Suh apologized to his team and eventually to the man he stomped.

I don't see how 1 incident is enough to hate a team, especially if you love a team who has a player that did the same exact freggen thing. What is it that bothers you? The KC small brawl we had? The Harbaugh incident? Rodney White's accusations? Mocking Tebow? Discipline issues? What is your problem with my Lions?

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suh did apologize to Smith. At least he said he did and Smith did not contradict that. One thing Suh didn't do is attack someone after the whistle and then a few weeks later condemn someone else for how they handled themselves after doing the same thing. I guess Woodson thinks we all forgot he did what he did and so he wouldn't look like a dip for ripping on Suh.

We hate the Lions and the Bears.
Suh got suspended for 2 games because he is a thug.
The Bears still suck.

I love it how this season the Lions trolls have come out of the woodwork.
Don't worry Lions fan, just wait when you have to travel to the cold meadowlands and play the Giants.
Or travel to NO and face Brees.

LOL

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Ok Suh did apologize I havent heard that at all..So thats on me..Just saw where he called Smith..That is awesome!! If stays out of trouble then he will prove to me he isnt a thug.. That didnt make such a splash here...It did make a splash when he made a generic apology to his team and fan..

You missed the point of Woody...He isnt in the habit of doing that stuff...Suh IS or WAS...Big difference..

If you like the Bears then why don't you trade out your cheesecake for Bears memorabilia? I already told you why I hate the Bears. I didn't say they are thuggish, you want examples of something that you're making up yourself. I said they have no integrity. If you want me to explain all the BS Halas pulled then I will. I can't believe you're sticking up for the Bears.

Why the hostility?

Someone called Lions thugs, your reply was Bears were scum, (ok so you didnt say thug) so to me, you said the Bears were worse..

I gave you real examples--

Tank Johnson was arrested on gun charges, his house was raided and they found pot and guns while little kids were walking around near the guns..Ok maybe that is real thuggish

They recently cut a guy found to be dealing drugs..

Lance Briggs (I think it was him) car was found on side of road at 4 am or so parked into a light pole..Was a Lamborgini? But his story it was stolen I think. Urlacher wa sin court a few times over child support..

My stance is that doesnt make them thuggish..So it is just my opinion..Dont get all crazy over it..

Not sticking up for them, just stating why they arent thugs and Suh is (Well Tank is)

Never said I liked the Bears..I just feel you dont see the bad in the Lions like a majority of non Lions fans do..They were getting the rep of doing extra illegal things to players and q/b

I don't see how 1 incident is enough to hate a team, especially if you love a team who has a player that did the same exact freggen thing. What is it that bothers you? The KC small brawl we had? The Harbaugh incident? Rodney White's accusations? Mocking Tebow? Discipline issues? What is your problem with my Lions?

Show me where I said i hate the Lions....

Show me where I said I hate the Lions? In fact, if you go back --one might say I was worried about the Lions beating us..I LOVE Stafford, I think he has "it" just needs to stay healthy..

No issue with the Lions as a whole at all..

My only issues was or is Suh..He stops the stuff that has gotten him fined, and suspended, then I have no issues..

OP
OP
Iron Lion
Reaction score
"You missed the point of Woody...He isnt in the habit of doing that stuff...Suh IS or WAS...Big difference.."

The only thing Suh did before this was the preseason deal with Delhomme. The forearm to Cutler was a legal play, as Cutler was a runner, the blow was not to the head. Why was it fined? Well, Goodell is a fine ****. Suh also got a horsecollar tackle which was clearly a hair tackle on the replay.

The preseason incident with Dalton looked bad, but I watch every game of every week and early in the season I noticed Dalton's helmet kept popping off, the kid didn't know how to fasten it correctly, Suh slammed him to the ground because Dalton had the ball the last Suh saw.

Saddest thing is that all of you would love to have Suh on your team and you can't admit it.

Am I worried about my Lions going on the road into cold weather? Lol, been through this with Bucs fans before week 1, they were talking sht about how the heat would kill us, we dominated the game. The Lions are an extremely resilient team, 5-2 on the road this year, all kinds of comebacks, the mental makeup of the team is not going to be rattled by a thermometer. I don't think the weather will affect them unless it's the kind of weather which prohibits passing.

Hating the Lions and Bears, putting the Lions in the same category as those scum, just wow... I always had respect for your team, but I'm starting to dislike the Packers now due solely to their fans. Just like with the Giants and their fans. You are almost as moronic as Giants fans. That's impossible to surpass but you guys are trying. Well Bogart seems to be nice and intelligent, but the rest of you really I think are as dumb as people from that region sound when they talk.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
"You missed the point of Woody...He isnt in the habit of doing that stuff...Suh IS or WAS...Big difference.."

The only thing Suh did before this was the preseason deal with Delhomme. The forearm to Cutler was a legal play, as Cutler was a runner, the blow was not to the head. Why was it fined? Well, Goodell is a fine ****. Suh also got a horsecollar tackle which was clearly a hair tackle on the replay.

The preseason incident with Dalton looked bad, but I watch every game of every week and early in the season I noticed Dalton's helmet kept popping off, the kid didn't know how to fasten it correctly, Suh slammed him to the ground because Dalton had the ball the last Suh saw.

Saddest thing is that all of you would love to have Suh on your team and you can't admit it.

Am I worried about my Lions going on the road into cold weather? Lol, been through this with Bucs fans before week 1, they were talking sht about how the heat would kill us, we dominated the game. The Lions are an extremely resilient team, 5-2 on the road this year, all kinds of comebacks, the mental makeup of the team is not going to be rattled by a thermometer. I don't think the weather will affect them unless it's the kind of weather which prohibits passing.

Hating the Lions and Bears, putting the Lions in the same category as those scum, just wow... I always had respect for your team, but I'm starting to dislike the Packers now due solely to their fans. Just like with the Giants and their fans. You are almost as moronic as Giants fans. That's impossible to surpass but you guys are trying. Well Bogart seems to be nice and intelligent, but the rest of you really I think are as dumb as people from that region sound when they talk.

Name calling?

And some wonder why we think Det are thuggish

You have good thoughts I enjoy reading, but wont enjoy them to much longer with all the hostility

OP
OP
Iron Lion
Reaction score
The hostility was warranted. I stopped hating GB after Favre left, but this game reminded me why I hate their fans and players. Also I am not from Detroit, I have never set foot in the state of Michigan. All the bullsh*t I saw from your Packers players—bending Pettigrew backwards, taunting Kevin Smith after the blow to the head... when you guys say my team is dirty, were you just being f*cking jokers, seeing as how your team clearly is, or was this truly an out-0f-character performance for your guys? Also I seem to recall that Suh was not the only player ejected in the T-day game. The same kind of bullsh*t was going on there.

I'd say good game, but it wasn't. I don't think the Lions deserved to win, seeing as how they allowed Flynn to do what he did, but if you guys also think you deserved to win then your heads are really buried in your @$$ cheese pretty deep.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts