SICK SICK SICK

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE SECONDARY????!!!!!!!???? TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR *** AND WAKE UP SCHOTTENHIMER.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem seems to be Collins. He gets burned someplace every week. If he can't play back there, then he needs to be replaced.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a defensive coordinator problem. I agree if your system doesn't work, change the system. Whatever coverage they're in and the guys don't do the job, you have to find out why they can't do the job. That has been a problem with this defense all year.

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the problem is not the players it is the dam coaching, we need a new dam DB coach

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did like the way Popinga wrapped up on that last third down play. If Barnett had done that they wouldn't have scored that second touchdown.

I guess the key is that we're just not talented enough to make up for those mistakes. When you lack talent, you have to expect the talent you have to make plays. When they don't. You lose.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or he wouldn't of been there and was making a pass interference somewhrere else. But this sin't a hate Carrol thread.

Members online

Latest posts