1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

SI Picks: Second Staright Year SI Picks Panthers

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by thetombradyhater, Aug 31, 2006.

1. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    For the second straight year SI has picked the PAnthers to win the Super Bowl. SI also picked Miami to not only make it to the playoffs but to fight all the way through to reach a hometown Super Bowl. Si is down on the NFC Noth giving everyone but CHI 6 wins. Another surprising pick is the Bills goin 8-8.

read this link for teams projected records and playoff projections. Get the issue for full team reports

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/footba ... index.html

2. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    well at least it is'nt new england that everone is up on :D

3. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Carolina is a popular pick, and for good reason. On paper they appear to be the strongest NFC team,with New York and Seattle a step behind.

However, I really cannot see Miami making it to the SB. They will be a marginal playoff team, if they stay healthy. I think it would be hard to envision Indianapolis not making a serious run this year, with San Diego maybe one step behind.

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope the Panthers do well cause they're one team the media isn't following every single second. I think Miami gets to the playoffs this year but anything more would be to big a step. I knida hope the Chiefs with Herm can make a good run

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Whew.

Glad we don't have that pressure.