1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Show the Love !!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by WinnipegPackFan, Dec 19, 2006.

1. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If your going to the last game of this season than consider giving Brett the best sendoff he could get or one more reason to return :packbeer:

[​IMG]

2. Bobby Roberts

Bobby Roberts Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was at the last game last year against Seattle. It was awesome to hear the whole crowd chanting, "One more year!" Of course several of us in the crowd were chanting, "Four more years!"

Cheer on! GO PACK GO!!!

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    This off season Brett will announce his final year will be 2007 in which fans will be able to give him the proper send off for the legend we know as Brett Lorenzo Favre!

Mark my words!

4. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Man I hope you are right Z2C but will not hold you to it because it's going to feel like the hangover of a lifetime if he retires this year my friend !!!

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,478
    He did that this year too at one point and said it was his last year..

I think he should make it set in stone so that way when he goes to other stadiums they can give him a proper goodbye...He probably doesnt or wouldnt care, but would be nice from a fan stand point..Who remembers Kareem doing that and Milwaukee gave him a Harley.

Chicago could give him a John Deer

and of course the Packers last game of the year would have to be on MNF or SNF...if they arent in the playoffs..