Show the Love !!!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your going to the last game of this season than consider giving Brett the best sendoff he could get or one more reason to return :packbeer:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the last game last year against Seattle. It was awesome to hear the whole crowd chanting, "One more year!" Of course several of us in the crowd were chanting, "Four more years!"

Cheer on! GO PACK GO!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
This off season Brett will announce his final year will be 2007 in which fans will be able to give him the proper send off for the legend we know as Brett Lorenzo Favre!

Mark my words!

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This off season Brett will announce his final year will be 2007 in which fans will be able to give him the proper send off for the legend we know as Brett Lorenzo Favre!

Mark my words!

Man I hope you are right Z2C but will not hold you to it because it's going to feel like the hangover of a lifetime if he retires this year my friend !!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Mark my words!

He did that this year too at one point and said it was his last year..

I think he should make it set in stone so that way when he goes to other stadiums they can give him a proper goodbye...He probably doesnt or wouldnt care, but would be nice from a fan stand point..Who remembers Kareem doing that and Milwaukee gave him a Harley.

Chicago could give him a John Deer

and of course the Packers last game of the year would have to be on MNF or SNF...if they arent in the playoffs..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts