Shovel out Lambeau

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey, the Buffalo Bills did this last week. $10 per hour AND a game ticket. Could you imagine that one happening in Green Bay? The game ticket would have to be for a pre-season game in 2020. :roflmao:

Boy, if they shoveled that stuff on Friday ... Green Bay got another 3" last night... fire up the shovels again boys....

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, the Buffalo Bills did this last week. $10 per hour AND a game ticket. Could you imagine that one happening in Green Bay? The game ticket would have to be for a pre-season game in 2020. :roflmao:

Boy, if they shoveled that stuff on Friday ... Green Bay got another 3" last night... fire up the shovels again boys....
I saw, last night, that Green bay was under a winter storm watch.
I was wondering how much accumulation there would be by morning.
I guess they do have to fire up the shovels again.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It was enough to send the Vikes plane off the runway in Appleton. Poor suckas ended up sitting on that plane for 3-5 hours because they couldn't get the stairs to where they were. I understand Vikes had to taken down to buses like two at a time in fire truck's buckets.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
It was enough to send the Vikes plane off the runway in Appleton. Poor suckas ended up sitting on that plane for 3-5 hours because they couldn't get the stairs to where they were. I understand Vikes had to taken down to buses like two at a time in fire truck's buckets.

Add that to what hopefully will be a loss to the Packers today and its somewhat of a fitting way to close out their crazy season that started out so promising and than seemed to slowly skid out of control.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The idiots on ProFootballTalk were joking that the Vikings just...can't....get....that...touchdown...thing...right... LMAO

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why didn't they just inflate one of those emergency slides?
Weeeeeeeee!

In the movie version they will and then the plane will blow up because, movies man.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So that's why they only had 7 people show up. Actually the Bills have been pretty good this year so it might not be as funny as if it were say Cleveland, but I couldn't just let the setup sit there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts