Shovel out Lambeau

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard the Vikings are sending players over so they can at least have some sense of achievement at Lambeau this year.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just figured with what some folks will pay for Packer memorabilia, they might be willing to fork out something to say they'd help clear Lambeau. The flip side is wondering (I really don't know) if the team pays the helpers (could probably squeeze it out of the budget) or indeed count on rabid fans to do it for free.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd do it...and then shovel out a little section to hide in. Then emerge like a gopher from his hole on game day!

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd do it...and then shovel out a little section to hide in. Then emerge like a gopher from his hole on game day!

if you had the RING you wouldn't need to hide! don't know if you would freeze to death but if you had the ring on you could walk around like frodo. you could even go on the field on game day and push the vikings off sides.

you'd be known as our own rodellum in lambeau.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you had the RING you wouldn't need to hide! don't know if you would freeze to death but if you had the ring on you could walk around like frodo. you could even go on the field on game day and push the vikings off sides.

you'd be known as our own rodellum in lambeau.

:roflmao: Hahaha

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just figured with what some folks will pay for Packer memorabilia, they might be willing to fork out something to say they'd help clear Lambeau. The flip side is wondering (I really don't know) if the team pays the helpers (could probably squeeze it out of the budget) or indeed count on rabid fans to do it for free.

They paid $200.00 for a piece of paper to hang on the wall so anything is possible.

I'm sure some would show up even if they were not getting paid but I doubt it would be enough. You never know though.

I wish my town would pay someone to shovel the sidewalks in the winter. Its safer to walk in the street as opposed to trying to maneuver the ice field that is our sidewalks. They come by with a bobcat or something about 4 days after the snowfall but by then its so frozen and rutted that we don't see concrete until March.

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw on the morning news Packers looking for 650 people to clean out the stadium today. Just show up.
Ya know, I wish you guys would date these announcements.

Cause last time I saw one, out of boredom I was perusing old threads.
Made the 3 hr trip up to Green Bay.
Some guy at the closed gate laughed at me.
I didn't know why then I realized it was June and there wasn't a football game after all.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too bad the lockers don't have doors on them.
Then again, you might get locked in by an unaware equipment manager!

Sky King

Reaction score
Sorry, did you have" visions of sugar plums dancing in your head" ?:whistling:
Merry Christmas!
Let us hope for an early Christmas present courtesy of the Green Bay Packers.
I was picturing the rough equivalent of the Cool Hand Luke scene where they're shoveling sand onto the road under the watchful eye of the sadistic guard wearing mirrored sunglasses and a Packer beanie hat.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
"Fans will receive $10 per hour after the work is done. The Packers provide the shovels." Here I showed up with my damn snow blower and autograph book!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts