Shout Box Removed Till Monday

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not because of the Troll but because it is causing server CPU spikes. So had to remove it for the time being.

Will be back after the intense server spike.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Improvement question was about the speed. Not about removing the shoutbox which will be back on Monday.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
It's noticeably faster now. The site was definitely lagging. Gonna put it on the main page now Rob?

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah going to be putting it back in the next couple of hours. I think there is an update I am going to load up and then tweak some of the settings to hopefully prevent that when it happens again next year. :)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I could barely get on last night, though I was sh*tfaced so that might of had something to do with it.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Wow, I'm oblivious! The page loaded earlier today, and I couldn't figure out what was different.

Glad I'm not only that unobservant when it comes to subtle changes my wife makes, you know, things like getting a haircut or buying a new car...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well now that I'm in the Packer forum, looking at threads,.I finally found this!!
I wondered what happened, but I was sooo busy with SB party preps, I missed the warning.

*I did do a search for "shout box" and nothing came up. weird. (That was the SB eve though)

Members online

Latest posts