1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

shout box different color

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Suggestions' started by longtimefan, Dec 23, 2018.

only mods can change their color

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    We can change it to have you pick a color for your font..send me a pm to change your settings.

please give me some time as i may get blasted..ill get to people as soon as i can

2. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I have to say, I'm not a fan of that, but i'm not much of a shoutbox person anyway I guess. Either keep it alternating for regular posters and red for Mods or just keep it like it is. I've been on others and I think less is more when it comes to font colors

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Poppa San

Poppa San Levelheaded Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    We did this discussion a year or so ago. Overwhelming consensus at the time was it would be too distracting if everyone did it.

• Agree Agree x 1