Should we draft a kicker?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most teams wont waste a pick on a Special teamer but I think it might be in our best interest to grab whoever is out there towards the end of the draft. Even if we dont most free agents will be interested in GB since we have a weakness there.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This punter from THE Ohio State is supposed to be the next Ray Guy, I would spend a 3rd round pick on him IF he's still available. :suicide2:

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This punter from THE Ohio State is supposed to be the next Ray Guy, I would spend a 3rd round pick on him IF he's still available. :suicide2:
I would not spend anything higher than a 5th (and thats a reach) on a kicker. Remember what happened with the last kicker we drafted?

Mesko in the 6th would be great.

Smoker2Rogers46

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Swenson in the 6th round, he's an accurate kicker with a NFL leg that played in cold weather at East Lansing for the last 4 seasons. Also what if the NFC championship came down to a 50 yard kick this year, would you trust Crosby?...I wouldn't

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't we sign a kicker this year, or that was a punter wasn't it. If it wasn't a kicker we certainly could use some comp, but honestly probably only comp is needed because when Crosby is on he's one of the best. We could probably grab a guy in FA

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't we sign a kicker this year, or that was a punter wasn't it. If it wasn't a kicker we certainly could use some comp, but honestly probably only comp is needed because when Crosby is on he's one of the best. We could probably grab a guy in FA

We added a punter, chris bryan who is 6'5 210 pounds. He is from the Australian football league, so I dont know how much shot he has making it past training camp, but you never know.

Members online

Latest posts