1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Should The Washington Redskins Grab Matt Flynn And Throw Kirk Cousins Out?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackerfaninCarolina, Oct 19, 2015.

?

Should The Redskins Sign Matt Flynn?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +276
    Man that Kirk Cousins guy cost them the game yesterday against the Jets, and I think they need a QB on their team whose smarter and can get the ball into the hands of WRs like Garcon, Crowder and Reed. Pass happy offenses like what Gruden likes to run are ones that Flynn has played and won with plenty of times and he's even won shootout games like the 45-41 win against Detroit 4 years ago.

I'd love to see Matt Flynn get 1 more starting job and the Redskins should grab him and start him to start piling up wins and steal the East from the Giants.

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    pretty sure 2 QBs have to get hurt before Flynn gets a call

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Flynn is prob done

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Chris398

Chris398 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Flynn had a couple of good outings for Green Bay, but overall not a quality starter.

5. PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +276
    I'd still take him over Kirk Cousins right now and if the Redskins don't want to play RG3, just ship him out already and Someone else like the Houston Texans or Detroit Lions will pick him up. I'm just saying Flynn's good games plus saving the Packers' season in 2013 earned him a higher paygrade than Cousins who really can't get the job done if he gets outplayed by Fitzpatrick. I say Washington should go get Flynn.

6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Flynn has played for how many teams in last 3 years and ALL cut or released him ??

Why would Washington or anyone else try?

• Agree Agree x 2