1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Should I change my signature photo?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by FrankRizzo, Aug 2, 2011.

?

Signature photo?

1. Keep it as tribute to Arod>Farve undeniably

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Change it

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    That's a tremendous graphic of Rodgers first (about) 3 years worth of starts, and it was before his Super Bowl glory too!

Should I update it though?
    I'm sick of Farve, all of us are sick of Farve, so with Rodgers erasing that guy now with the ring and MVP, should I turn the page and put a new one up?

Or is that graphic so great it deserves to be showcased like that as a tribute to A-God?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    It depends on how hard you feel towards Rodgers being better than Favre, or surpassing Favre.

Personally, I'm over it. It is a great stat, but there are more important things than Favre now.

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I vote change it. You can always bring it back if the trolls come back

4. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I say change it. I've already seen too much of the guy on the right. (inappropriate text strongly implied)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I voted to change it. Whether or not you are over the Favre fiasco is up to you, but given you asked for opinions, I feel compelled to give it.

I am personally over the whole Favre thing. That ship has done sailed and it's not coming back. It's a brand new day, a brand new era, a brand new legacy and king. I say make it all about Aaron. If you ask me, there should be no hint of a shadow there. Aaron casts his own shadow. I think it's time he had your little siggy all to his self!

I'm keeping Starks in mine, in case anyone cares. I liked it from last year and I want to show player some love who I feel doesn't get enough of it and also a player I feel is going to be very important down the road.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Packfan14

Packfan14 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    i'll second this notion

7. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    as if anyone on here doesn't know where I stand on the matter,... I say OUT!!!! :stinker:

8. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Thanks guys, I will change it and try and spotlight some love on someone who doesn't get their fair share.

• Like Like x 2
  9. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    oooo me likey!!! :D

10. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Oh well done Frank!!! I love it!!!!

I like this theme of showcasing players who may not get as much love as the others. You got Peprah, Luv got DD, GBP got Crosby and I got my SuperStarks!!! I love this!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Thanks friends.
    I tweeted last night with Vandermause and Kyle Dunne during practice because the team is giving Burnett reps with the #1 unit.
    But of these guys like Peprah too... but the team believes Burnett has a higher upside so they want to give him a chance. They agree Pep was playing well down the stretch though, and is stronger against the run for sure.