Should Brett Favre Return Next Season?

FavreFlop

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you guys think that Brett Favre should return next season? After all, he's likely to return to the Vikings if he does which means another year of the (former) Packer legend in the NFC North.

Regardless of whether you think Favre should return next season, head over to FavreFlop.com and record your vote.

We recently started the site, because, like many of you, we've long grown sick of Favre's retirement/un-retirement shenanigans that drag on and on and on. With the money that's donated to FavreFlop.com we intend on starting a media campaign to get Brett to make a quick decision. This means that your Sportscenter and NFL Live won't be inundated with Brett Favre talk (and you'll thank us for it later). That's why your vote is important. Whatever the fans vote - retire or keep playing - will be the theme of our campaign. Vote now!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
This thread is like a powder keg. I'm just going to sit back and watch it explode.

Side-note: Props for managing to advertise your site while disguising it as a legit topic. :lol:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread is like a powder keg. I'm just going to sit back and watch it explode.

Side-note: Props for managing to advertise your site while disguising it as a legit topic. :lol:

Yeah, way to spam our site, buddy.

My answer- Who cares? He's someone else's problem, not ours. Here's hoping the Vikings get the full package and he drags it out through the draft and beyond.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
let him do what he wants...

I just want him to be happy with his choice..

But when he screws up do not be suprised to see post after post ridiculing him

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts