Shocking news, Packers have waived the white flag

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, 31 - 0 after the first half. Lol, thats a joke.

The defensive schemes are not working. Every week is like a broken record. Fullbacks and tight ends are running wide open in the middle of our defense 15 yards down the field. Every game is the same. Sometimes we can stop the run, sometimes we cant. Safeties are out of position all day long. PLEASE, dont be fooled by the second half of this game. We did not improve, the jets just went ultra conservative in the second half. If the jets wanted to, they could have put up another 31 points in the second half.

Offense was not horrible today but........

Receivers get no seperation, run the wrong routes, arent paying attention or whatever. The O- line is playing better than week 1 but really, they still are below average. We have 4 tight ends on the roster just taking up space. Green played well today. So did Favre for the most part. His 2 int's were when we were down by 30 so who cares.

Oh well, maybe next year

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to disagree with you on the horribleness of today's performance, but the Jets did not go conservative in the second half. Pennington threw the ball downfield on his first pass attempt, and got intercepted. Later he tried to keep a play alive too long and got hit as he threw, leading to another interception. So the Pack deserves a little bit of credit for showing a pulse in the second half, but not much. 38-10 is a killing, no matter how you slice it.

Reaction score
I don't think it's the whtie flag as much as it is the Packers simply hitting the wall. WE played on MNF, had a game 6 days later, and for a young team that is a huge difference than the college season.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I don't think it's the whtie flag as much as it is the Packers simply hitting the wall. WE played on MNF, had a game 6 days later, and for a young team that is a huge difference than the college season.

and for a young team to have such an emotional swing in such a way as we did, i mean its hard to adjust, yeah good point

at the same time, getting beaten so horribly on X's and O's is inexcusable and this team really has to look at itself and figure out a way to make a run in december to avoid another 4-12 season, because if we play like today that's where we end up

Members online

Latest posts