Sherman didn't speak to Favre

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
until Wednesday? What the hell kind of HC is this guy?
Until this year I have been on his side based on the Packers record during his tenure. This year I've been on the fence and I guess I still am up to this point, but I think maybe little tidbits like this (which came right out of his mouth) are starting to put me on tilt.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Yooper I think that Sherman probaly decided to give Brett some space regarding the last two games. I think Sherman probaly was searching the game films quite a bit. I would not be surprised to see Fergy sat the next game to prove a point home. Fergy is turning into a Freeman all attitude and no skillz coming out

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, JB......Freeman may have left a bad taste in your mouth over the way he left, but the fact remains he possessed one of the sweetest set of double moves to hit the league in some time.

How the hell do you think he got so open so often with such average speed?? He turned corner's every which way but loose with his moves!

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh I agree digs but the way his attitude got in his way made him more average. He did loose his step he was a great reciever for Brett. More than Fergie is or was.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am surprised to hear that MS didn't even talk to Brett Favre untill Wednesday. Where did we hear that Mike didnt talk to Brett?

Members online

Latest posts