Sherman´s conference yesterday.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone else saw or listened to it???

I did and I really felt sorry for Sherman the nice gentle guy.

I also felt very sorry for the Packers as I felt he make it clear with his attitude that the season is lost, as I already knew.

Since I felt so sorry for Mike Sherman I would not ask for him to be fired or anything at least for a couple of weeks, I understand now that my voice is not going to be heard by TT and that Mike will be HC until the end of the season, at least, wetter I like it or not, wetter he is the right coach or not, even when a lot of think that he is not. I would try to look forward, forget the past and try to back him up during the rest of the season.

I also understood that this guy is going trough a lot of pressure and even when I can back him of think that he is the right HC. I am sure that now we can only hope that God illuminates him and enlights him enough to turn this seasons fate from 2-14 to maybe 5-11 or 6-11 and at least gave us some more wins, maybe against da bears, detroit and the drag queenies.

Who knows it was sad from my point of view to see how the guy who MUST lead a team to victory was throwing the towel

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts