shayne skov

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I remember really liking worthy out of mich state after watching him against Ohio state. He has done so little as a packer unfortunately I think he was a miss in my eyes.

Jj watt I thought would be amazing but predicting an 11th overall player being great isn't much to brag about.
I was right about Duke Ihenacho being an NFL Starter. Completely whiffed on Tommy Draheim. Was wrong about Honey Badger and Sherrod. So far right about Terrell Manning and Jerel Worthy

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not shy to admit that I was a tebow lover. Don't know what the hell was going through my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember watching the draft in chicago and being mad TT passed on Desean Jackson for jordy Nelson. I think about that time to time. I dont think I was entirely wrong about Jackson as he is immensely talented but TT was right in taking Nelson over Jackson

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sergio kindle I thought was going to be something, but that brain injury from falling down the stairs ruined his career.

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sergio kindle I thought was going to be something, but that brain injury from falling down the stairs ruined his career.

^^^^^^^^^^^this
God, I thought that dude was gonna rock the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts