1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Shaun Livingston Of LA Clippers

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackerLegend, Feb 27, 2007.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    eeeeeeekkkkkkkk

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,479
    Dangggggggggggggggg......thats nasty...

Here is update on him

Update:
    Livingston will be out at least 8-12 months and could miss all of next season after severely injuring his left knee Monday, the Associated Press reports.

Recommendation:
    Livingston tore three of the four ligaments in his knee and dislocated his patella tendon and tibia-femoral. "It's probably the most serious injury you can have to the knee,"

Clippers physician Dr. Tony Daly said Tuesday. "He might miss all of next year." Daly said he has rarely seen anything similar in 24 years of practice.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    After watching that, i can't help but wonder if his career isn't over permanently. It didn't look like he landed that bad, i wonder if there wasn't already something wrong with his knee. I would think the ankle would have been the first thing to go in that kind of a play.
    Dang..................that reminded me of Joe Theismann's sack by Lawrence Taylor that snapped both bones in his leg and ended his career.
    That was hard to watch.