Sharper already talking trash

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper says: "hey Brett, you ain't got no game"

and Brett replies: "Either that's a giant buggar or you have a smelling salt capsule stuck in your nose which makes sense since your talking all crazy."

thats good material ....seriously...thats funny as hell lol

:lol:

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper is playing the odds, sooner or later Brett is going to slip up on one of those throws and Sharper will get his chance.

As long as he says the same things everytime, he can say"see I told you so", but I don't think his chance is coming anytime soon.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yah sharper usually plays his chances when it comes to favre.....he sad thing for him is he hasnt been to the playoffs since he left the pack.....hes gotta run his mouth about something

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all know it ain't bragging if you can do it. But Sharper sure ain't doing so well.
Game 1 vs. GB:
Defense T-A SCK INT FF
D. Sharper 2-0 0.0 0 0
Season stats:
#158 (That's page 4!) Darren Sharper MIN SS total tackles 34 solo 25 assists 9 sacks 0.0 -- PD 5 INTs 2 0 0 0 Forced Fumbles 1 -- --
With is 2 INTs he is tied for 22nd in the league, along with 41 other players. Both came off of Detroit. Kitna 1 and O'Sullivan 1.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats 2 more than either of our safeties..... :( im dissapointed with the safety play of both collins and bigby as far as making big plays

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats 2 more than either of our safeties..... :( im dissapointed with the safety play of both collins and bigby as far as making big plays

You may be disappointed with their lack of big plays but bigby has out played Sharper.
Bigby has 55 tackles. 43 solo 12 assits 4 pases defensed an int and 2 forced fumbles.
I will Collins had better stats than he does.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha i remember champ bailey and dre bly for denver talking the same crap, and favre made sure he burned each of them...suddenly they had nothing to say. I hope darren sharper is crying by halftime on sunday.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our passing game absolutely LIT UP the Mile High Sky against a "great passing defense" (according to arapahoe-whatever happened to that guy? hmm. wierd.) And Deadfoot Darren Sharper is supposed to scare us?

I laughed last time when he was jibber-jabbering, and I pity the fool this time also.

FOOOL!!!!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't look for huge plays from these positions. What I am happy to see is what we do NOT see from them which is getting toasted for long TD's like the first eight games last year.

Teams are going to run plays going away from the safeties. Big plays are not going to come in bunches.

I watched the replay last night and saw many times where the left corner and Sharper were getting beat over there but Rivers was missing the throws. He looked like a completely different QB than the one we saw. There were guys wide open out there and he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

Our guys are MUCH better than the Vikes in coverage schemes.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
brennan1884 said:

One more note, when the coverages are tight like they are suppose to be, you aren't going to see a QB try to force it in there to often. We are playing solid coverage football and our sack totals are up a little in part because of the coverages downfield.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Our passing game absolutely LIT UP the Mile High Sky against a "great passing defense" (according to arapahoe-whatever happened to that guy? hmm. wierd.) And Deadfoot Darren Sharper is supposed to scare us?

I laughed last time when he was jibber-jabbering, and I pity the fool this time also.

FOOOL!!!!

my concern is the weather this sunday. supposed to be rainy. i'm anxious to see how our offense plays when it gets ****** outside. on the other hand, i think that plays to the strength of our defense (ie. stopping the rush)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im pumped man this game is gonna be huge, i cant wait to hear the energy in that place

Brennan what section are you going to be in? I'll be in section 137 towards the top.

I'll see if I can yell loud enogh for you to hear me.

Droptine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every defensive outfielder hopes the QB will throw it high and long! If it's up there long enough anyone can get under it for a pick! Sharper just can't help but run his mouth. I think the Vikes fans are going to be very disappointed at the outcome of this game Sunday. I know someone that knows someone that has an uncle that knows someone that said Brett is going to have his boys jacked up to make a statment against the Vikes.
Droptine

P.S. I'm new here and hopefully will never offend any Vikings or Bears fan. :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts