1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Shareholders Meeting comments by Ted Thompson

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NDPackerFan, Jul 20, 2006.

1. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Wow..I thought this was interesting. I've never even considered our tight ends as being the strength of this ballclub. OK, either they've gotten a whole lot better, it's a complete smokescreen, or the rest of our team is not as good as it needs to be this year.

http://packers.scout.com/2/548208.html

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Hmmm

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I like our tight ends.

Bubba...cao do great things..

Donald Lee is coming up like oil in Iran(uh oh)

and David Martin....has the gifts...but that never pans out.

So it could be legit statements. or maybe TT is so new he doesnt realize yet that these guys fizzle out in week 4. hehehe

but hopefully bubba and martin can do well like they CAN do....and Lee continues to improve and be one of Favres favorites.

4. Lare

Lare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If I'm not mistaken, didn't Brett also make a statement in one of his minicamp interviews about how good the TEs are this year?

Wonder if this is really true or if everyone is trying to drum up some trade interest in one of the three.

5. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, given the depth we have at the position, and the fact that MM plans to rediscover the position MS forgot he had on the roster, then the TEs can certainly be the strongest group on the roster.

Money says Zac Alcorn wins the 3rd spot and sents perpetual tease/injury waiting to happen David Martin packing.

Then you have Humphrey who is also a legitimate contender. Hell, as it stands we are 4 - 5 deep. There is a reason for the accolades.

6. DakotaT

DakotaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's nice to see I'm not the only one around here that thinks Tyrone Davis, I mean David Martin is a waste of a roster spot. Humphries probably has the leg up for now on the 3rd spot if Tyrone should be cut, but I'm anxious to see Alcorn as well. Just so Ben hands of Steel isn't brought back, I'll be happy.