1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Shareholders information

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackCrazed4, May 6, 2007.

1. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +187
    Hey everyone, sorry I'm just posting a random question like this, but I am really desperate of information.

Does anyone know contacts via email that would know information about shareholders, they're capabilities, rights, power, etc? Or just information in general? I have this idea concerning them, but I need some information before I can think any further.

Thanks =P

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    As an owner of one proud share :), I can tell you that other than voting power & the annual stockholders meeting, the rights are pretty much meaningless other than the share hanging in my office as a conversation piece.

However... this number is available to call for shareholder information.. 1-800-891-2981 or this link can be used to Wells-Fargo... https://www.wellsfargo.com/com/shareowner_services/index.jhtml

which manages the stock, however if memory serves correctly all they do is manage transfers as the stock cannot be sold publically other than back to the Packers.