1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Shareholder Gear?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Miguel B., Dec 10, 2011.

1. Miguel B.

Miguel B. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello everyone, I am new to the forums. When I heard there was another Packers Stock Offering I jumped at the chance to own a piece (albit small piece) of this storied franchise. I noticed that there is specific gear and merchandise that is sold to shareholders. Can anyone describe what gear can be bought, what is so different about this gear than say, the regular GB Packers merchandise? Thank you in advance for any help!

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    packers website

3. bradwillrockyou

bradwillrockyou Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47
    It's just your basic football fan clothing (t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodied. jackets, etc.) but it all has the official Packers Shareholder logo on it. There is also a coffee mug, shot glass and Christamas Tree ornament. I have to say I was hoping it'd all be a little more unique. It's actually pretty dull looking compared to most regular Packers merchandise.

4. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +105
    I can't find my 11 digit number in my email...any help on where...or when it'll come?

5. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +466
    Nope, my email only has a 10 digit order number.

6. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +105
    Mine too

7. Miguel B.

Miguel B. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Thank you for the help Brad!

As the other posters have stated, I also only have the 10 digit order number in my email. Perhaps the 11 digit number to view shareholder gear is only on the stock certificate?

8. Vladimirr

Vladimirr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +107
    I called the pro shop and they said they haven't gotten the newest shareholders entered in the system yet. They did give me a sample control number to use. PM me and I can give you the info.

9. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Agree, maybee after tripleing the number of shareholders they will spruce up the line. Gonna get that mug though.

10. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    use shareholder for last name and 11111111111 for the control number until you get one!