Several possible picks

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

can't deny watching GB with an actual RB would be hell of a fun time. Totally agree though that its very tough to stomach spending a first on a RB nowadays
When you watch those highlights it's hard not to conclude that McCaffrey is the next Marshall Faulk with the coach. His ability to cut and accelerate is amazing. If he winds up in NE you can chalk up another two SB wins for Belicheck.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
When you watch those highlights it's hard not to conclude that McCaffrey is the next Marshall Faulk with the coach. His ability to cut and accelerate is amazing. If he winds up in NE you can chalk up another two SB wins for Belicheck.

Well when you use free agency to fill immediate holes you can have the luxury of taking a McCaffrey.

BB does this as well as anyone.

Meanwhile were left trying to fit a square peg in a round hole and will most likely "reach" for a corner that won't even fix the immediate problem.

It isn't rocket science why NE is more successful then us.

D

Deleted member 6794

Collins stated he wouldn't play for anyone but Cowboys. which is why no one took him in 7th

Actually Collins' agent told teams not to draft him after the third round as he would not sign with the team and would instead sit out a year and enter next year's draft. He later admitted it was a bluff that worked out. Aside of going undrafted there was no way he could have forced his way to play for the Cowboys.

H

HardRightEdge

He does look like a NE slot receiver.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I have to admit, I figured there is no way the Packers would draft a RB in the first round, so I never bothered to look at McCaffrey's film. But out of curiousity I just watched it, wow! While I still don't think the Packers will draft him, I wouldn't be not pleased if they did. Oh if TT had just signed a #1 CB in FA as well as beefed up the Pass Rush, McCaffrey might have been that dream luxury pick you love to see as a Packer fan.

Members online

Latest posts