Seriously there must be something in the water up there!!!

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well folks it’s that time of year again! Time for the Packers to do something so stupid it makes you embarrassed your root for the team… And here we go!!! The front office is seriously stating they’re not a bunch of idiots… But it seems to me they are incredible idiots!! Where is the stability in this organization at the front office it just seems to be always haphazard. Not since Ron Wolf and Bob Harlan have we had anything that actually made sense and was stable and not often left field all the time… Now we got giant idiots running the show again! I can only pray that they fix this... Why oh why would you go to great links to resign Aaron Jones and not keep Aaron Rodgers happy!!??

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are Jimmy G and AR sharing a drink right now. As I listened to Trey Lance say how he was looking forward to learning from Jimmy G I was having flashbacks to last year.

Lateforthesky121

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well folks it’s that time of year again! Time for the Packers to do something so stupid it makes you embarrassed your root for the team… And here we go!!! The front office is seriously stating they’re not a bunch of idiots… But it seems to me they are incredible idiots!! Where is the stability in this organization at the front office it just seems to be always haphazard. Not since Ron Wolf and Bob Harland have we had anything that actually made sense and was stable and not often left field all the time… Now we got giant idiots running the show again! I can only pray that they fix this... Why oh why would you go to great links to resign Aaron Jones and not keep Aaron Rodgers happy!!??
Gute is too arrogant. He has met his match in Rodgers.

OP
OP
D

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ll bet the Packers trade down and not up...they are sure to botch this up...I guarantee!!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I mean they reach on someone who is a 3rd rounder at best

Share your board before we pick so we can see what your board says for their guy...or will you merely wait to see who they select and then complain?

They stay at 29 who do you want them to take?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thing is...a lot of people with their own boards get way too invested in the players they like. And then if we happen to get them; they want the guy so much to succeed and sometimes even when another player is better. imho

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bateman, E. Moore, T. Jenkins, Moehring, Newsome, Samuel, & Barmore are all left. All have been mentioned numerous times by different posters. I am little skittish about Newsome's durability but will be happy with any of the others. At the most 3 of them will be gone.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bateman, E. Moore, T. Jenkins, Moehring, Newsome, Samuel, & Barmore are all left. All have been mentioned numerous times by different posters. I am little skittish about Newsome's durability but will be happy with any of the others.

It really is falling very nicely. Should 4 of those guys still still there and anyone seems wanting to come up just a few picks for 5th year option Gute may just trade us back like I have strongly thought possible.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the right price I would add Humphrey and Holland as guys to get if they moved back, unless of course they have a guy targeted and rated more than just a little over the rest. With the Rodgers stuff I might even add Marshall to that list to keep him appeased.

OP
OP
D

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it’s confirmed/—- let’s take a second or 3rd rounder Eric Stokes in the first round....Idiots!!!!!!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
See, I don't follow college football. I don't watch ESPN or any of the talking head shows - so, the draft is a non-event in my world and I can stay the heck away from the forum. THEN, AND THEN, our team ego-centrist feeds a story to one of the NFL press' leading "bloody meat in a shark tank" guys, 4 freepin' hours before the draft to make himself the story of the day and here we are...talking about him ... he learned alot from Favre.

Seriously folks, if you didn't see this in Aaron's personality, that this day would be coming ... well, here he is. Not good or bad ... just what he is.

I think Mondio said that he's a "fan of the Packers, not one guy" (I'm paraphrasing so I probably shouldn't use quotation marks but Mondio has been snotty to me in the past, so... ya know). I'm that guy too. Rodgers will hold the Packers feet to the spending cap's fire and kill them with dollar signs in my opinion - he wants out and I don't care what the Pack do with him as long as they get compensated handsomely.

If Rodgers continues to be an a-hole, let him sit out and then add another year to that contract before he can become a free agent. If nothing else, if he does show up and doesn't "PLAY", but the 3rd team O-line in front of him and let the feeding frenzy begin. In case you can't tell, I'm not a fan of Aaron Rodgers, I'm a fan of the player #12-the commodity, remember, it's "a business decision" to both sides of these little purse swinging contests. I'm 62 years old. Went to my first Packers game in 1965, which I barely remember, but come September --- whether or not Rodgers gets the sand out of his ******, a full team of Green and Gold will run onto Lambeau.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it’s confirmed/—- let’s take a second or 3rd rounder Eric Stokes in the first round....Idiots!!!!!!

LOL Don't talk to yourself like that. He was ranged as high as 29 and as low as the 50s by most that put forth more effort than anyone on this board. He was my CB 5 and was the 6th drafted this year (Farely dropped below him with back issues for me).

Stokes has everything GB loves to see in a DB, and DB was a need - you can choose to put your head in the sand if you want, you can disagree and say I'd have picked "insert player instead" but to disregard the pick merely because it wasn't the pick you'd have done and you cannot recognize the logic and the need it filled trust me, it isn't the organization that is looking like idiots here.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
See, I don't follow college football. I don't watch ESPN or any of the talking head shows - so, the draft is a non-event in my world and I can stay the heck away from the forum. THEN, AND THEN, our team ego-centrist feeds a story to one of the NFL press' leading "bloody meat in a shark tank" guys, 4 freepin' hours before the draft to make himself the story of the day and here we are...talking about him ... he learned alot from Favre.

Seriously folks, if you didn't see this in Aaron's personality, that this day would be coming ... well, here he is. Not good or bad ... just what he is.

I think Mondio said that he's a "fan of the Packers, not one guy" (I'm paraphrasing so I probably shouldn't use quotation marks but Mondio has been snotty to me in the past, so... ya know). I'm that guy too. Rodgers will hold the Packers feet to the spending cap's fire and kill them with dollar signs in my opinion - he wants out and I don't care what the Pack do with him as long as they get compensated handsomely.

If Rodgers continues to be an a-hole, let him sit out and then add another year to that contract before he can become a free agent. If nothing else, if he does show up and doesn't "PLAY", but the 3rd team O-line in front of him and let the feeding frenzy begin. In case you can't tell, I'm not a fan of Aaron Rodgers, I'm a fan of the player #12-the commodity, remember, it's "a business decision" to both sides of these little purse swinging contests. I'm 62 years old. Went to my first Packers game in 1965, which I barely remember, but come September --- whether or not Rodgers gets the sand out of his ******, a full team of Green and Gold will run onto Lambeau.
Absolutely classic!!! Hahaha

p.s. most of us get snotty with each other from time to time. It’s our humanity on display.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the stokes pick. Go read the story about his first practice. He was warned "don't get beat on the 9 route" (it's similar to what king got burned on in the nfccg).

The story ends with "and Stokes never did get beat on a 9 route".

If last year was a "F-U" to AR, King has to be sitting here like "WTF" right now.

Latest posts