1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Sept 11

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by sandman, Aug 9, 2005.

1. sandman

sandman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Is the Packers Defense going to be ready to face the Big 4 in Ford Field.

2. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Time will tell. There is a month of training camp and preseason yet.

Do you think Harrington will finally start putting things together, or do you see Garcia starting this year?

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

3. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The question Sandman are the Lions finally really ready for the Packer's big four? Postings on Packer forum mean nothing, that is decided on football field. I realize the Detriot Lion fans really need something positive to happen concerning this Detriot Franchise, as nothing has gone right for Lions for many, many years!! We went through two era of losing Packer football 1948- 1958 and 1968-1991(seemed forever) but we had Glory years Lombardi coached teams of the 60's and present era of 1992-present with no losing season and best win- loss record of any franchise since 1993. plus NFL best 12 NFL Championships. May be "Mooch" and Millen can get this Lion finally franchise straighten out, but probably not this year. I guess, we will find at end of '05 season, how successful they have been. Probably depends a lot on success at the QB position . Just like All State Ins., The Green Bay Packers are still "in Good Hands " #4 good hands!! I give you credit for still being optimistic about the Lions, after so many diappointments through the years with the lack of success of your Detriot Lions. You are just opposite of few of theseposters on this packer forum who predict dire things this season for the Packers and show no optimism for our team. They could take a lesson from you about remaining optimistic.

4. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Damn right PWT. Most of the negativity comes from newbies that never had to deal with the 70's and 80's.

5. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    WOW a STRONG statement... from a LIONS fan?

Come on... Until the Lions win some things, they will always be... well, the LIONS.

Besides, I am more concerned about remembrances on that day.

6. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They are the ones that need to be ready for us I can see Favre with our WR corps eating them !!!! Cant wait for sept 11th.... Best regards.. Rodolfo...

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    As long as Joey is the QB, it don't matter who they have receiving.

That Fourth guy worries me though, Jones.

8. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ha Ha Ha, are you kidding me. Maybe the D line and the linebackers but our defensive backs are going to get B-U-R-N-E-D all game. And maybe all season unfortunatly.

9. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I grew up in that shameful era too. Awful it was :oops: :cry: Never again.

10. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I have been a fan since '65,my father turned me on to the Packers. Funny thing was, he was an Eagles fan!

11. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    man how did you catch on to the pack? your old man an eagles fan.

12. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    He told me to come in and watch them on tv.He said that is the way football should be played.He told me that they are the best in football,even if he was an eagles fan. That is how I became a Packers fan. He was a wise man. :wink:

13. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sand, who are you considering the big 4? Jones, Rogers. Williams and Williams? That's my guess because Joey the Heisman Poster Boy hasn't done much. And that is where your trouble lies. He negates 3/4 of the big 4. If he comes around your offense will be something no team will look forward to dealing with. But until then ...

14. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He was thinking Herman Moore, Schroeder, Morton and Desmond Howard...