Senior Bowl

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys I'm looking forward to seeing how they do:

Francis Bernard - LB - Utah. He is somewhat reminiscent of Eric Kendricks. Started his career as a RB at BYU. Appears to be good in coverage while showing some good hit power too.

Quartney Davis - WR - Texas A&M. Sorry it's getting a little Minnesota-ey in here, but I've seen a lot of comparisons to Stefon Diggs from people. Really excited to see how he does.

Brandon Aiyuk - WR - ASU. Exploded on the scene this year. Got a ton of YAC. I've read his footwork is sloppy. Can he improve that?

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I’m excited to see:

CB- Lamar Jackson (Nebraska) and Dane Jackson (Pittsburg) Two day 3 prospects I didn’t see much of

DE- Marlon Davis (Auburn)

DT- Javon Kinslaw (South Carolina), Neville Gallimore (Oklahoma), Leki Futo (Utah), Reakwan Davis (Bama)- All day 1-2 picks I would expect to look out to pair up with Kenny Clark on the line.

LB- Malik Harrison (Ohio State) and Evan Weaver (Cal)- Potential day two picks if Kenneth and Queen are not taken. Though, I will be paying attention to everyone at the ILB position as big names tend to emerge at the senior bowl like LVE

TE- Josiah Degrura (Cincinnati) Didn’t see a single Cincy game and am interested about this guy

WR- Juan Jennings (Tennessee)- I have seen mocks with him going to us in the first round. Honestly don’t know much about him. Denzel Mims (Baylor)-Kind of reminds me of Lazard. KJ Hill (Ohio State)- I want him to be Mecole Hardiman and if he is I want him to be a packer. Antonio Gandy Golden (Liberty)- Never seen a game but he seems to be a guy scouts like. Brandan Auiyuk (Arizona State) and Quartney Davis (Texas A&M)- Guys I’m most interested out of this group as I have seen them play a bit.

Oline- Honestly too hard for me to tell who is good by one game. I’ll take the expert opinions here.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the east vs west shrine bowl? I know the talent isn't the best but we usually pick up these type of players in late rounds or UDFA.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Gute could be eyeing Pittman in the 3rd Round....maybe a K.J. Hill(although I prefer 4th Round for him). This could allow us to get the ILB and DE we need for the defense in the 1st and 2nd.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I think Gute could be eyeing Pittman in the 3rd Round....maybe a K.J. Hill(although I prefer 4th Round for him). This could allow us to get the ILB and DE we need for the defense in the 1st and 2nd.
Pittman might be gone in the third, but KJ is a possibility if Gute could land him

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think James Proche is going to be similar to Hunter Renfrow, with a little better body and traits.

He just gets open, and he catches the ball. Excellent safety valve. I want him. We don't have anybody, other than Adams, like that. Would be a solid day 3 pick.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts