senior bowl practice

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
first of all i thought the special on espn was too short.... i wish i was able to see a little more. But for what i saw i thought the most impressive player was D'Brickashaw Ferguson who just dominated Mathias Kiwanuka. Also after listening to Mel Kiper jr. talk about the FB i think we will be able to get a solid player in the later rounds. I also thought darryl Tapp and tamba hali looked good. Manny Lawson would be an interesting player to work with... they compared him to demarcus ware who is with dallas right now. They talked a little about Jerious Norwood and how he has a great burst of speed. Would work well in our offense on 3rd downs and maybe bring him in for a couple of screens. Let me know what you thought if you saw the practice.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seen it was on, but did not watch. I probably should have since I dont know jack about college players. your review was good enough. I really dont wanna grab a linemen, but you made Ferguson sound pretty good. It would be nice to have a Ferguson on the packers who didnt suck.

OP
OP
M

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how can you say we dont need a third down back???????? Fisher has been the man for the past couple of years but wouldnt it be nice to bring in a little extra speed who has the potential to take it the distance. I just dont get it????????

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think out of all the RBs we seen last year, there were some diamonds in the rough there.

Gado is one

Herron could easilly be another , but didnt get as many games to shine as Gado did.

Will najeh be re-signed? Will Ahman be re-signed? Will Tony Fisher be back?

A lot of questions about the backfield, but one thing we do know is Gado will be back. And thats a decent start i think.

Duves

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we don't see a picture of MM drueling on himself while sleeping like the one we saw of MS at the combine last year.... Not a good way to make an impression on the fans or the boss.

OP
OP
M

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would be dissapointed if we bring back noah herron. i think that he was decent but i would rather bring back davenport and green. But i would like to bring in a young prospect with speed in the draft. Gado looked great, green would be a nice player to bring back for competition and who knows he might fit well in the new blocking.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mrhustle11 said:
i would be dissapointed if we bring back noah herron. i think that he was decent but i would rather bring back davenport and green. But i would like to bring in a young prospect with speed in the draft. Gado looked great, green would be a nice player to bring back for competition and who knows he might fit well in the new blocking.

Hustle, i just wanna know which one youd have:

Noah Herron or Tony Fisher

Id take Noah...who ya got?!

OP
OP
M

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would take fisher any day.... he is a proven back in this league and knows how to block. When he was out and we went shotgun favre got drilled because noah and other backs werent smart enough to step in and make the blocks....FISHER ALL DAY

Latest posts