Selfishness

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It can happen to anyone that CHOOSES to drink and drive. And if you are legally drunk on ONE drink, you must weigh about 50 pounds. The fact is, he WAS legally drunk, and drove at over 100MPH. He could have KILLED some innocent person. And he's a repeat offender. When do you want us to hold someone like that accountable?
If YOU decide to drink and drive, and go 100MPH to try to escape the cops, i hope they lock you up and throw away the key. I don't care if you are "famous" or not.
If i decide to drink and drive, and get caught, i ALSO deserve full punishment (which i would deserve). It comes down to CHOICE. He chose to break the law, and on TOP of it put the lives of others in peril.
To try to defend that doesn't make sense to me.
My wife's cousin was killed by a drunk. I sure don't feel sorry for HIM being in jail.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the new look out of Minnesota uniforms. I think the Vikings are going too be a couple games better than GB but they were a 9-7 team a year ago.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
porky88 said:
I liked the new look out of Minnesota uniforms. I think the Vikings are going too be a couple games better than GB but they were a 9-7 team a year ago.

Even without their 1st rd pick and only major threat at WR? The guy they drafted last year I think is over rated, but I don't know a WHOLE lot about the guy. What I know is he doesn't scare me.

OP
OP
D

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero

It was reported in the Star Tribune a couple weeks ago that Williamson has a problem with hand eye coordination. Now this is something you work on with a 7th round pick not the 7th overall pick. He may turn out making the JR Reynolds pick a real bargain.

Porky, I think the Vikings may take a fall this year. BJ has a pretty weak arm, allowing DBs to squat on receivers, and none of those running backs put the fear of God in people. Birk, Hutch and McKinnie are going to be formidable though. We'll see, but the Queens usually self destruct, much to my enjoyment being surrounded by Purple people.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its been mentioned, but keep in mind KR is a RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC!! That guy shouldn't have been within a texas mile of a drink. Hate to see guys lives, seasons or anything get destroyed, but I love to see the Purps with more character issues.

You can take the team outta the trailer park...

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
krd005 said:
I agree but too many people ripp on the famous people by sayying they deserve it and blah blah blah when we common folk do it every other day.

I not giving him sympathy...I'm just saying it could happen to anyone of us

We do?
Sorry but I do not get s**t faced, then drive 100 mph while trying to evade the police.
It can happen to any one of us... if you are a complete tool.

Members online

Latest posts